Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

Good Morning All,

As we have seen many such threads like our title says, here one main different thing that i am going to try is

I am going to trade with any 5 peoples who willing to take risk , to achieve these target,. If they are in loss, then i will give them money that they lost...Maximum they can loose only 20k as they investment itself for 20k, so maximum i can loose only 120k (6*20k) including my loss..

Trading instrument will be only crude oil in MCX.

ONLY intraday.

Time frame - NIL...as i trade only pivots levels. ( i am scared to look at price when it is in action. (Price action - LOL) )

my trading numbers will be open to all and will be posting every day morning....but trading those numbers will be random as market itself moving in random manner. Mostly will try to buy at support, sell at resistance...with R:R of 1:3&4&5

games starts from 1st Aug'16. ends on 31st July'17 or reaching 20L whichever happens first.

nominations are welcome for 5 members from TJ.

only condition is members who joined before me in TJ, that's before 23rd Apr'11.

those 5 members will be doing risk free trades, others can also follow on their own risk.

Other minor conditions.

Brakeven should be less than 1 points per trade. (SAMCO, ZERODHA, RK Global)

should be able to trade crude mega with even 10k, ( but as per plan we trade only 20K) (SAMCO, ZERODHA, RK Global)

should trade as per my entry/exit without using ur TA/FA etc etc..

missing of some of my trades are ok, but wrong trade which results in loss not accpetable.

any questions please let me know..

TRADE PLAN WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY.

PS:
Please note that i am not looking at any financial benefits out OF this context. so plz dont ask me anything related to this .. IF EVERYTHING GOES OK, AND TARGET ACHIEVED AS PER PLAN, THEN I JUST WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO SOME OF THE RESPECTFUL PERSON'S IN TJ.THATS ALL.

ST da
just to help few ( more than 5, i cannot refund if things are going NOT OK) ...plz dont say teach a man how to fish, instead of giving fish, even after giving fried fish also we struggle to eat (LOL)
Ok Good Luck and wish you success for this project.

ST

DSM

Marimuthu,

Have to give you the title of 'Kabali of Crude'

Goodluck.... :)

Good Morning All,

As we have seen many such threads like our title says, here one main different thing that i am going to try is

I am going to trade with any 5 peoples who willing to take risk , to achieve these target,. If they are in loss, then i will give them money that they lost...Maximum they can loose only 20k as they investment itself for 20k, so maximum i can loose only 120k (6*20k) including my loss..

Trading instrument will be only crude oil in MCX.

ONLY intraday.

Time frame - NIL...as i trade only pivots levels. ( i am scared to look at price when it is in action. (Price action - LOL) )

my trading numbers will be open to all and will be posting every day morning....but trading those numbers will be random as market itself moving in random manner. Mostly will try to buy at support, sell at resistance...with R:R of 1:3&4&5

games starts from 1st Aug'16. ends on 31st July'17 or reaching 20L whichever happens first.

nominations are welcome for 5 members from TJ.

only condition is members who joined before me in TJ, that's before 23rd Apr'11.

those 5 members will be doing risk free trades, others can also follow on their own risk.

Other minor conditions.

Brakeven should be less than 1 points per trade. (SAMCO, ZERODHA, RK Global)

should be able to trade crude mega with even 10k, ( but as per plan we trade only 20K) (SAMCO, ZERODHA, RK Global)

should trade as per my entry/exit without using ur TA/FA etc etc..

missing of some of my trades are ok, but wrong trade which results in loss not accpetable.

any questions please let me know..

TRADE PLAN WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY.

PS:
Please note that i am not looking at any financial benefits out OF this context. so plz dont ask me anything related to this .. IF EVERYTHING GOES OK, AND TARGET ACHIEVED AS PER PLAN, THEN I JUST WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO SOME OF THE RESPECTFUL PERSON'S IN TJ.THATS ALL.

Very Interesting Proposition

For one reason or other, many of the initiatives that are started
with good intention to help others/struggling traders just seem to fizzle out . . .

Hope to see the thread continue to be active for one full year or till target met

Happy :)

PS: Seems like I missed your deadline of joining by full 2 years :D

rh6996

Very very interesting! Look forward to your trades. Trust the same shall be posted LIVE(almost) !
I would have shown interest had it been based on EOD, unable to monitor market Live!

marimuthu13

friends,

i forget to mention few more things.

entries and exit will be made available here in TJ well in advance (along with some extent of TA ), so NO gmail or whatsapp contact plz...even for my existing friends in trader group who are in touch with me in whatsapp / hangouts, i referred them to follow me in TJ only.

2nd thing is that I am just trying to put all efforts to reach this target..no guarantee to achieve this target. as u must aware of it there is no word called GUARANTEE in trading world.

and thanks for all your hearty wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.