Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
This forum does not force anyone to share nor does it force anyone to acknowledge what is presented/shared. In case you feel you have contributed enough, do stop... by putting the same comment across all your threads does not reflect well on your past and present actions.
By the same logic you could have ignored my post and moved on. Is it not.

Raj232

The coming week will be interesting as bank's results will be factored in and when BankNifty starts moving even by 1000 points. That alone will give nifty about 300 points so we can look at 11100 in this series.
If Banknifty has already factored in positive results, then there is hardly any chance of further upside. Reality is that there is no single rule whether the market will open gap up or gap down, and whether the gap up / gap down will be sustained during the day. Market is unpredictable and trend can change at any time.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
If Banknifty has already factored in positive results, then there is hardly any chance of further upside. Reality is that there is no single rule whether the market will open gap up or gap down, and whether the gap up / gap down will be sustained during the day. Market is unpredictable and trend can change at any time.
I have not said factored in i said will be because Axis bank and ICICBank has to come this week. Since BN has been lagging till now. All the heavy lifting has been done by IT stocks and Reliance.So now BN will have to take it past 11K. Where is the discussion of Gaps coming from. The view is over the course of this week and next week.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Dear Sanji bhai I learned a lot from your your thread and tried to improve your RSI system of Multibagger and it seriously improved too.
Glad to know. Also share any new insights you have gained.