Rocket jet afl

mastermind007

Is there any one . . . JUST 1 person who trades these AFLs ???????

or maybe its just Collectors ITEM :D
anyway it is using HA bars, add this code to the AFL or any other which uses manupulated price for display . . .
Code:
Plot(SelectedValue(C),"Close",colorLightGrey,styleDashed,0,0,10);
This is a classic scenario. All these free AFLs are often created by cobbling up few of the old ones together, making minor changes here and there. Some even have entry signals inverted. Given that there are so many floating around and each mod creates a new variant, there is endless supply and lure of getting AFLs for free keeps them from ever realizing that they are being played!!!

Rocket Jet is also collection of n AFL with a extremely nice UI! Once you get down to reading thru it, you realize how much of it is trade-worthy!!!

mastermind007

Is there any one . . . JUST 1 person who trades these AFLs ???????

or maybe its just Collectors ITEM :D
anyway it is using HA bars, add this code to the AFL or any other which uses manupulated price for display . . .
Code:
Plot(SelectedValue(C),"Close",colorLightGrey,styleDashed,0,0,10);
Only once!! I traded a free-float named iRagini without bothering to properly read thru AFL and learnt my lesson. Fortunately, I had only purchased 1 share.

This is a classic scenario. All these free AFLs are often created by cobbling up few of the old ones together, making minor changes here and there. Some even have entry signals inverted. Given that there are so many floating around and each mod creates a new variant, there is endless supply and lure of getting AFLs for free keeps them from ever realizing that they are being played!!!

Rocket Jet is also collection of n AFL with absolutely fantastic UI! Once you get down to reading thru it, you realize how much of it is trade-worthy!!!

Last edited:

mastermind007

hello friend can this afl is made for meta trade in mq4 form.
What systems are you using to trade? One day, you want AFL? Next day you are chasing away some "good" system just because the seller is in Hyderabad (diff city). Now you are with MQ4?

Are you a trader of stocks or trader of software trading systems?

What systems are you using to trade? One day, you want AFL? Next day you are chasing away some "good" system just because the seller is in Hyderabad (diff city). Now you are with MQ4?

Relax bhai . . . . Mr. Shailu is at it for years . . . (grand old member @ TJ, seems so from reg date)

We at-the-very-least need to salute his die-hard attitude.

Only once!! I traded a free-float named iRagini without bothering to properly read thru AFL and learnt my lesson. Fortunately, I had only purchased 1 share.

Rocket Jet is also collection of n AFL with absolutely fantastic UI! Once you get down to reading thru it, you realize how much of it is trade-worthy!!!
most of the can-you-code-it requests help us in learning something or other from the code or a quick run - through the data after the afl/chart is implemented, but i often wonder what the AFL collectors get . . . maybe its just the thrill of collecting them, like as kids we used to do collections of different items like coins/feathers/colored stones or even empty match boxes :D

mastermind007

most of the can-you-code-it requests help us in learning something or other from the code or a quick run - through the data after the afl/chart is implemented, but i often wonder what the AFL collectors get . . . maybe its just the thrill of collecting them, like as kids we used to do collections of different items like coins/feathers/colored stones or even empty match boxes :D
You mean to tell me that I am a grown up now and have to do all grown-up things? Please don't be so cruel!!!

Shailu

what systems are you using to trade? One day, you want afl? Next day you are chasing away some "good" system just because the seller is in hyderabad (diff city). Now you are with mq4?

mastermind i m using amibroker as well as meta trader. Kuch galti kar diya kya puch ke , dost agar aisa hai to mere post ko ignore kar do dont take tension .

mastermind007

mastermind i m using amibroker as well as meta trader. Kuch galti kar diya kya puch ke , dost agar aisa hai to mere post ko ignore kar do dont take tension .
tension? what is that?

mastermind007

just ignore my post if u dont like it... I m not expert like u or i m not big trader like u . Its humbel request not to make fun with people who are asking some thing i know u r really master mind but i not expert or master.:)
I was not asking to mock you or fun of you. I asked because I wanted to understand what you want, but never mind.