Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

@RKSV, Sent a mail with a copy of CMR for change in DP ID details. But received following mail....

" Dear XXXX,

Thank you for writing to us.

We are sorry to inform you that we would not be able to change the demat account number as we have stopped linking third party demat account with Upstox trading account.

In order to open demat account with Upstox, please follow the below mentioned steps:"

Why are you refusing your clients to trade with you ?? I am not going to link my new Dmat account, instead this is mare change of it.

Please resolve the issue.
Hi @candle

Let me check on this. We are sorry to attend you late.

RockyRobust

Hi RKSV,

A slight confusion so asking about this peculiar problem which I faced on Friday. I did several trades in Banknifty Options. All of the trades were in MIS code but one Trade due to a mistake of not changing the code from NRML to MIS in the order form took place & I happen to buy PE in NRML code.

I always before logging out of NEST check the Admin Positions so that I am able to see if the Buy Quantity & Sell Quantity are equal. At the time of Log Off The Admin Positions were showing the BQ & SQ as equal.

Later when I got the Contract Note I realised that a NRML position has been created. How come the Admin Positions were not showing more quantity on the Buy Side & Lower Quantity on the Sell side. This has happened for the first time with me,so kind of bewildered. Please clarify as it will help me to take more caution while signing off and confirming that I am not carrying unnecessary positions overnight.

Thanks.

Hi RKSV,

A slight confusion so asking about this peculiar problem which I faced on Friday. I did several trades in Banknifty Options. All of the trades were in MIS code but one Trade due to a mistake of not changing the code from NRML to MIS in the order form took place & I happen to buy PE in NRML code.

I always before logging out of NEST check the Admin Positions so that I am able to see if the Buy Quantity & Sell Quantity are equal. At the time of Log Off The Admin Positions were showing the BQ & SQ as equal.

Later when I got the Contract Note I realised that a NRML position has been created. How come the Admin Positions were not showing more quantity on the Buy Side & Lower Quantity on the Sell side. This has happened for the first time with me,so kind of bewildered. Please clarify as it will help me to take more caution while signing off and confirming that I am not carrying unnecessary positions overnight.

Thanks.
Hi RockyRobust,

We are sorry to hear about that. Can you PM us your client ID so we can investigate this matter further?