Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Dear Upstox,

Is any such tie up in the office? https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-take-on-big-lenders/articleshow/65522454.cms

Your loyal users love/prefer your reliability but they also want sahooliyat.

You will also gain incremental clients. My suggestion to top management would be to initiate talks right away with RBL, Indusind, yes or dbs bank for tie up.

Among these banks DBS of Singapore is an app based zero balance account opening bank led by some very reputated open minded Piyush guy. He is planning massive retail expansion as well.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi folks,

I see two free desktop trading softwares provided by Upstox on their website - NestTrader and Dartstock.

Any idea which one is more useful and intuitive to start with.
Kindly provide your comments and preferences.

I am used to using Pi and TradeTiger and prefer these over web interfaces, am trying to evaluate the upstox options.

Hi folks,

I see two free desktop trading softwares provided by Upstox on their website - NestTrader and Dartstock.

Any idea which one is more useful and intuitive to start with.
Kindly provide your comments and preferences.

I am used to using Pi and TradeTiger and prefer these over web interfaces, am trying to evaluate the upstox options.
NestTrader is pretty basic, so, very light and simple for order execution, watchlist purposes only. Since you are using Z's Pi you can use the same credentials to login to ZerodhaTrader which Z's Nest platform - link. For any issues contact their support.

For Dartstock demo - watch this vimeo.

Which is better?
Depends on your need!

Raj232

CougarTrader

Hi @RKSV,

I have been your client for about two years now and honestly love your option chain with in-built "Greeks" and "Performance" features. On many telephonic interactions and through emails I have requested few additional features, although promised but yet not seeing any trace of implementation.

Using this forum, can I place my requests? Only two - one related to "Studies" and the other to "Options"! I promise they won't be any sought of fancy or alienated things, rather, in times when other brokerage houses like IB is reducing its pricing, Z coming up with Sensi; these requests at your price structure will attract more Option retailers and quite optimistically shall increase your client base. To add further, you will be able to easily implement them, and, though not the holy grail, however, shall immensely help our retail community. I believe in effectiveness of simplicity.

Thank you!

@CougarTrader could you share what you are looking for .... m intrigued by curiosity !!