Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

NJ78

Upstox has launched something called a "Reverse Position button" along with special buttons to buy more & sell more. They've also got a new Day theme in addition to the existing dark blue Night theme. Got this in an email from them. Details in the screenshot attached.

Attachments

krab

Any user of Upstox pro I need help.

Example: When Crude CMP is 4000, I want to buy at 3985 at the pullback and keep the stop loss at 3970 and want to sell predefined target at the support 4070.

I am not able to do the above buy sell entry in the limit order. please help me with the tutorial to do the order entry as per the example.

Thanks in advance.

Upstox has launched something called a "Reverse Position button" along with special buttons to buy more & sell more. They've also got a new Day theme in addition to the existing dark blue Night theme. Got this in an email from them. Details in the screenshot attached.
Now,I can loss more money using reverse button - Revenge trading... :wtf:
I moved to Nest platform after bad experience on order execution in UPstOX......

candle

@RKSV, I have a trading account with you and my Dmat account is with SBICAP. Dmat account business of SBICAP was earlier with SBI but now it has been changed to SBICAP. And due to change in their name, my DP id has also changed. How can I change my new DP id mapped to my trading account with you ?
Hi candle,

We don't allow third party linking of demat accounts anymore. But if you already have one linked to the account and want to get it rectified then do send us a self attested copy of new client master report(CMR) in a physical form.
@RKSV, Sent a mail with a copy of CMR for change in DP ID details. But received following mail....

" Dear XXXX,

Thank you for writing to us.

We are sorry to inform you that we would not be able to change the demat account number as we have stopped linking third party demat account with Upstox trading account.

In order to open demat account with Upstox, please follow the below mentioned steps:"

Why are you refusing your clients to trade with you ?? I am not going to link my new Dmat account, instead this is mare change of it.

Please resolve the issue.