Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi MaverickRohan,
Sorry to hear about that. I think updates are getting missed. We kept a "Refresh" icon on the widget, so if you want to refresh the widget without loading the entire page then you can use that option. Whenever there is fluctuation in the connection, there is a possible chance that the update might get missed so in that case you can use that refresh button.

Additionally do let us know your client ID and we will have someone call you to address your concerns.
@RKSV , Buying 10 lots 3 times is a huge pain for anyone. Instead of giving a refresh button to your clients and expecting an already overloaded , busy, nervous client call whatever you may like.... please refresh it automatically when ever a loss in datafeed /disconnection happens . Please hire a good programmer and ask him to include a datafeed integrity checking routine which scans for timing intervals and make use of watchdog timer /COP routine in the software to auto refresh your program. You may also consider providing an independent app to your clients which shall fulfill the above task via DDE/DLL connection etc with upstox-pro.

I have referred to your upstox-pro demo s/w may times and found it getting hanged many time and after I reload it, it gets functional most of the time. You have done so much hardwork on this software and now providing dartstock etc etc. Why not correct it in the first place? my 2-cents on the issue. Rgds.

natjay

There were login validation issues with Nest today morning. It got resolved later.

On Upstox Pro Web, there was a discernible delay (lag) in cover order & bracket order execution right through the day. I had to refresh the order & position widgets several times to confirm the order status & right MTM.

Plz start margin funding. I need to buy stock delivery before transferring funds. It takes time to credit fund in account and purchase price shoots up till then. There should be free limit of 1 lac for at least t+1 day. If I hold some delivery then I could transfer fund by evening or next day in morning.

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk
Is there any planning for margin funding facility

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk