Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

iTrade

SEBI would not like anybody to make money, nor the broker :)
Thats why nobody wants algo even though the broker might get many buy and sell trades. Algo has been around for a couple of years with Omnesys and other companies not making much of it due to strict suppression by vested interests.

Discount brokers are scared, except for Zerodha who took the initiative to brake the jinx of brokerage collection. However algo jinx is yet to be broken. :happy:
Interesting. Why would SEBI not want anyone or even broker to make money?

Raj232

Mobile App working at my end and BN updating with all time frames
Is there any trick to flush the cache or something. This is a new mobile purchased on 15-Aug but the last update for 3m and 15m chart of Banknifty Fut for 31-Aug shows last update of 31 July.
Not sure what can be done from my end. As of now, i'm not yet a registered user but surprised to see this.

Upstox_BankNifty-Aug17_Fut_not_updating.png

As it can be seen the current price is 24061.30 but the chart shows only 25129.00 (which seems to be of July)

Last edited:

natjay

I got the same mail about GST registration but when I click to view the form, it's not available. It seems to be restricted. So how do we view, fill & submit it?

And equally important, why is this form mandatory if GST for traders is optional (since the broker already charges it as per contract notes)?

Snake.Head

I got the same mail about GST registration but when I click to view the form, it's not available. It seems to be restricted. So how do we view, fill & submit it?

And equally important, why is this form mandatory if GST for traders is optional (since the broker already charges it as per contract notes)?

Why would retail trader need GST registration in first place

vishal7176

@ upstox /rksv

my client no.-284069 ( i am your existing client but not active )
i co-ordinate with your account opening team for OPen account on commodity trading . i fill up form and sent to your bhynder branch on dated 03 aug 2017 . (initially touch with person ravi )
after 4 days called your office regarding status of my new account of commodity . they said your document is incomplete ( if my document is incomplete then your duty to call us and ask for document , but you people dindt) . i sent some document and fees of account open.
after one week i called you and ask for account open , they one lady pick phone ( maybe shewta) and say she will find my document and will proceed.
now today i call you and ask for same matter and again another lady pick phone and she will tell me will solve issue and will proceed your account .
today 18 aug 2017 . almost 15 days and still you people finding reason for account opening .
NOW i say please return my account opening fees.
i AM not intrested to open account with you people .

thanks rksv
now again discount broker fail to serve good service
back MOSFL

natjay

Why would retail trader need GST registration in first place
I've been thinking the same as well... I can see the form now but the email is still ambiguous. I think they should have worded it better.

So basically GST ID is optional but the form is mandatory. I don't have a GST ID nor am I required to have one. So do I have to fill or not fill the "mandatory" form?

Confusing.

I hope Upstox clarifies here.