RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jain.er,

Let's say you bought 1 lot of options (with lot size of 50) for 100 rupees and sold the same for 100 rupees.

Your turnover done would be 100 * 50 + 100 * 50 = 10,000.

Using the FAQ values that 1 cr correspond to Rs. 9,884, your total transaction costs would be (10,000 / 1 cr) * 9,884 = Rs 9.89.

A detailed break-down is that:

STT - Rs 0.85
Turnover charges = Rs 8
Service Tax = Rs 0.8
Other Charges = Rs. 0.24
Total = 9.89.

Your total costs would be Rs. 9.89.

Best,

RKSV
I just wanted to add that in case anyone is looking for break-even on options: In this above example, your costs were around Rs. 9.89. Divide this by 50 shares per lot, you get 0.198 ~ 0.20.

To break even on an options contract that costs Rs. 100, you would have to sell at Rs. 100.20. Whether you do 1 lot, 10 lots or 100 lots, you would just have to break-even at Rs. 100.20 for buying at Rs. 100.

Best,

RKSV

so why zerodha is cheaper than rksv i think reason could be stamp duty which is 50 in karnatka per day so if rksv operates from karnataka it can beat zerodha

so why zerodha is cheaper than rksv i think reason could be stamp duty which is 50 in karnatka per day so if rksv operates from karnataka it can beat zerodha
sachin zerodha much more costly to RKSV bcoz of Karnataka stamp duty only in Karnataka stamp duty is 50 maharasthra is 200/CR.

in option even u do 100 lots u pay RS 10 with stamp duty in RKSV... you pay 50 rs at zerodha

but as per zerodha, breakeven point is 10 paisa for options ..
see the detail..http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/47790-zerodha-567.html#post629211

and u must consider to intraday margin/exposure like zerodha..
yes...zerodha is lying as i mentioned in their thread...they do not include this stamp duty in brokerage calc. n they also do not include sebi charge..with these charges breakeven is much much too high higher than rksv also

RKSV is newbie but it seems to be too cheap

sachin zerodha much more costly to RKSV bcoz of Karnataka stamp duty only in Karnataka stamp duty is 50 maharasthra is 200/CR.

in option even u do 100 lots u pay RS 10 with stamp duty in RKSV... you pay 50 rs at zerodha

see the detail..

yes...zerodha is lying as i mentioned in their thread...they do not include this stamp duty in brokerage calc. n they also do not include sebi charge..with these charges breakeven is much much too high higher than rksv also

see the detail..http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/47790-zerodha-567.html#post629211

if u buy and sell 20 lots of nf at 5000 turnover wud be 1 crore as per sebi 10 rs u have to pay it means for buy and sell instead of 20 rs it will become 25 per order breakeven shown on zerodha calculator is 1.49 pts for 20 lots. it means it wud become 10/50 -.020+1.49=1.69 > 1.60 of rskv on the condition that we take 50*24= 1200 rs as per month fee like 1947 of rskv in terms of rs it is 4.5 rs higher to rk but 1200, is less than 1947 they are almost comparable for scalper if ur doing 100+ trade u can save 100*4.5 rs every d ay

iyerboi

a small query - ive been having an acct with zerodha for abt 4 months now but hv never been chgd twds stamp duty (dont notice it in contract notes). am i missing anyth?

Status
Not open for further replies.