RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO RKSV,
Why don't you open office in banglore or nearest place(to your place) in karnataka ,to get advantage of fixed stamp duty of max rs 50. It also adds to competitive advantage like 1947 scheme.This will also help us when you add other segments like currency, commdity.
aha.. and if the govt. changes taxation norms then ?? Suppose they introduce a uniform stamp duty etc.. ?? I think that RKSV can afford the low brokerage because they have a single office with a small staff and low overheads all the way.

Hi RKSV you said margin against stocks will be provided in 2 months what is the progress
on this front
Hi my investment,

Hehe. We haven't forgotten your query. Still working on giving you an answer of whether it's possible or not. The goal should be to make it simple and usable (as in, good leverage) for you, and simple and manageable (from a risk perspective) for us. If we can do that now, the answer will be a yes, if not, :( probably not until later.

Best,

RKSV

I just get a account from Sharekhan. I am new to trading so was not aware about the brokerage charges that much.. After trading few days i get to know that sharekhan people are just making fool to the customers....even i did not get the actual cutoff my money.
previous day i purchase 450 shares in 21.95 and today sell it in 22.40 Rs.
But instead of getting profit my account is showing negative balance....i am just gonna sue them....

my current plan is
Intraday: 5 p per share / 0.05% per share whichever is higher
Delivery: 10 p per share / 0.25% per share whichever is higher

Now i am planning to either for angel or for RSKV.....
which one is best ....really confuse.

Dear RKSV, Please help me out by your plan...

If i am buying 4000 share of a company with a cost of 12.50 RS.

than please tell me the charges you will take for buying only (inclusive of all taxes)
plz give in details

Dear RKSV, Please help me out by your plan...

If i am buying 4000 share of a company with a cost of 12.50 RS.

than please tell me the charges you will take for buying only (inclusive of all taxes)
plz give in details
Hi manish,

We have a calculator online at http://rksv.in/calculator.html. If you take delivery for 4000 shares at Rs. 12.50, your total transaction cost comes to Rs. 70.92.

Best,

RKSV

dear rksv,
today i have experienced a margin problem in trading in nse now ,i have sold 20 lots of 5700ce yesterday the margin blocked was 3,28,000.i carry forward that today.but when market opens the margin should be around 2,00,000 as it is 60% of original margin.but it shows only the original margin which is required to carry forward instead of intrady because of this i was unable to use the funds to trade and whenever i put an order the rms rejected stating that margin exceeds the limit. please rectify the problem early and make sure that traders get 60% margin for options intraday.
regards,
m prakash

Last edited:
Hi Mr. M Prakash,

Good speaking to you over the phone. For the guys on the forum, we want to clarify that we have two product codes for F&O -- MIS and NRML. MIS is for intra-day and NRML is for carry forward positions. Placing an order in MIS will allow you to take leveraged positions which will be duly squared off before the end of the day. Placing an order in NRML will require 100% margin (as per exchange regulation) during the day and for the following days.

By segregating orders in MIS and NRML mode, it becomes easy for you and us to discern which orders are intended for square-off and which are intended for carry-forward.

Best,

RKSV

Status
Not open for further replies.