Review required : The Option School (strategies pack)

I don't know what these strategies are, most of these seem to be short straddle or its variants - selling ATM (or OTM) calls and puts at the same time, expecting the underlying to stay sideways and profiting from time decay.

I know successful traders who purchase ATM (or sometimes nearest OTM) calls and puts of the next series (e.g. they will purchase Nifty Aug series calls and puts between July 27-29) and wait for the market to move either direction. The strategy generates spectacular results during high volatility period (budget, earnings seasons or policy changes), and loses premium paid 3-4 times a year. A 3%+ move in either direction is sufficient to break even, after that is is all profit.

So, most strategies are public knowledge, it is intensive research, money management skills and discipline that matters the most.

Now, back to Optistrut, are the charges Rs 27,000 / Rs 18,000 per month or one-time ?

On another thread I asked if anyone knew about it, there was no reply. In the past I have seen members here making a lot of money doing this, but sadly none of them are still around. It is not some mechanical strategy where the trader can place the trade blindly and go to sleep.
The strategy is part of it, also depends on the individual trader reading the market correctly to place and adjust the trade. I started doing my version of it some months ago, so far mixed results, but all months profitable.

It is not a money printing license, there is work to be done and this is the reason why people will fail at it. In every trade discretion is involved, don't expect the same results from all.
My personal opinion is that it can be done by skilled traders.
Others stay out.
Thanks. Makes perfect sense.

dont pay anyone anything... all the knowledge is completely free on internet.... :)
play the game of stock market like Rahul Dravid.... be patient... wait for the correct opportunities, dont try to hit 4 or 6, 1 run in 5 overs is also fine... :)
View attachment 46590
Problem is, you definitely need a system even if you are a Rahul Dravid. Better something that I can trust to start with, is my view. And that is what I am searching for here.
The Internet has lots of knowledge but zero wisdom. To filter out the fluff is just too much work and time.

It is a one time charge of around 30k. It is a variation on option selling strategies like strangles but they claim there is a method to decide the levels etc
I don't know what these strategies are, most of these seem to be short straddle or its variants - selling ATM (or OTM) calls and puts at the same time, expecting the underlying to stay sideways and profiting from time decay.

I know successful traders who purchase ATM (or sometimes nearest OTM) calls and puts of the next series (e.g. they will purchase Nifty Aug series calls and puts between July 27-29) and wait for the market to move either direction. The strategy generates spectacular results during high volatility period (budget, earnings seasons or policy changes), and loses premium paid 3-4 times a year. A 3%+ move in either direction is sufficient to break even, after that is is all profit.

So, most strategies are public knowledge, it is intensive research, money management skills and discipline that matters the most.

Now, back to Optistrut, are the charges Rs 27,000 / Rs 18,000 per month or one-time ?