Review or feedback on this option course

Rish

Hello,

Anyone tried the above mentioned course?
Its 5K now from 3K as mentioned above.

I just came across the course offering and checked on Traderji and found this thread.

What can be the name of the strategies he is talking about?

Thank you
May be "3k5k looting" strategy. All cheat. Stay away.

I have bought this strategy,

Strategy 1 and 2 are nifty Iron condor / credit spread strategy with example of nifty strikes. You can find such strategy anywhere on internet, however he explains how to choose strike and SL on nifty options is only additional thing.

Strategy 3 is naked put / covered call writing on stock.

It depends on your level of knowledge on options to conclude if the course is worth or not, I am not sure if 5k for this additional knowledge is worth or not, but got to learn 1 new thing hence not feeling like full waste of money.

If you know how to choose strike to writer iron condors then you do not waste your money. for some one just willing to start option writing it would be good course as he does provide step by step guidance and support over whats-app for queries.

and 3% calculation is based on margin / span for selling option which is achievable practically.

Rish

I have bought this strategy,

Strategy 1 and 2 are nifty Iron condor / credit spread strategy with example of nifty strikes. You can find such strategy anywhere on internet, however he explains how to choose strike and SL on nifty options is only additional thing.

Strategy 3 is naked put / covered call writing on stock.

It depends on your level of knowledge on options to conclude if the course is worth or not, I am not sure if 5k for this additional knowledge is worth or not, but got to learn 1 new thing hence not feeling like full waste of money.

If you know how to choose strike to writer iron condors then you do not waste your money. for some one just willing to start option writing it would be good course as he does provide step by step guidance and support over whats-app for queries.

and 3% calculation is based on margin / span for selling option which is achievable practically.
Always selling option fetch you money....making 3% in (Selling) option is not at all a big deal....monthly minimum 2 or 3 entries is possible...will fetch you easy money average 3 to 6%...(needs homework and patience).

Question here is...whether.....any trader will have patience to trade only 3 trade per month.....if "yes"...then 3% easily possible...

Even Pratap's VWAP will generate easy money 3%....so...my point is.....spending 5K is totally waste...

Read VWAP method and do it...100% you will earn morethan 7% per month (with consistency)......

he promise

Strategy 1) Very conservative: Nifty Options. You have to trade this every month. Average returns of this strategy is 3% a month.

Strategy 2) Slightly aggressive: Nifty Options. To be played only when stop-loss is hit in Strategy 1. I have developed a plan to ensure that even if you take a stop loss in strategy 1 – the strategy 2 will give you back that money plus some more in profits. Which means combine strategy 1 and 2 – there will be rarely a loss. May be once/twice in a year. Success rate of this strategy is 90%. We will double the number of lots here so that losses are recovered and you make some more money. Returns 7% a month.

Strategy 3) Aggressive: Stock Options. Only when a stock gives us an excellent opportunity to trade. I will tell you how to know that. Expected returns: 10-20% a month. Zero chances of losses, but you will need some cash. It may take time, but I will tell you how to get out of this trade with 100% profits. :)

All three combined expect to make 3-5% average profits per month.

Hi Tamil,
Can you explain your strategies 2 and 3 to me. Also, can you tell me how you calculate the support and resistance for premium prices on options?
- Venkatesh

Always selling option fetch you money....making 3% in (Selling) option is not at all a big deal....monthly minimum 2 or 3 entries is possible...will fetch you easy money average 3 to 6%...(needs homework and patience).

Question here is...whether.....any trader will have patience to trade only 3 trade per month.....if "yes"...then 3% easily possible...

Even Pratap's VWAP will generate easy money 3%....so...my point is.....spending 5K is totally waste...

Read VWAP method and do it...100% you will earn morethan 7% per month (with consistency)......
What is VWAP??