Review or feedback on this option course

dear traders...www. niftyoptionstrading . in run by some one by name dilip and his course charge is 3000

have any one attempted or purchased his course? any update or reviews?

please omit generic comments like dont go to course like this and that all as i am seeking advice from people who know about this course..pleeeeeeezzzzzz

he promise

Strategy 1) Very conservative: Nifty Options. You have to trade this every month. Average returns of this strategy is 3% a month.

Strategy 2) Slightly aggressive: Nifty Options. To be played only when stop-loss is hit in Strategy 1. I have developed a plan to ensure that even if you take a stop loss in strategy 1 – the strategy 2 will give you back that money plus some more in profits. Which means combine strategy 1 and 2 – there will be rarely a loss. May be once/twice in a year. Success rate of this strategy is 90%. We will double the number of lots here so that losses are recovered and you make some more money. Returns 7% a month.

Strategy 3) Aggressive: Stock Options. Only when a stock gives us an excellent opportunity to trade. I will tell you how to know that. Expected returns: 10-20% a month. Zero chances of losses, but you will need some cash. It may take time, but I will tell you how to get out of this trade with 100% profits. :)

All three combined expect to make 3-5% average profits per month.

all in 40k :confused::confused::confused::confused:

he challenges

The third strategy is a "No Loss Stock Option Strategy". It is invented by me. It is slightly aggressive. If it does well, you make Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000 in one shot, else I will teach you to hold the position WITH NO LOSS. Which means you either make good money or do not lose money. You will not find this anywhere on Internet.:clap::clap::clap:

laotze

he challenges

The third strategy is a "No Loss Stock Option Strategy". It is invented by me. It is slightly aggressive. If it does well, you make Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000 in one shot, else I will teach you to hold the position WITH NO LOSS. Which means you either make good money or do not lose money. You will not find this anywhere on Internet.:clap::clap::clap:
Even god can't trade without losing money..

Ask (Dilip) him to trade with his strategy....such a big strategy he is selling at a scrap of Rs.3000/-.....Don't waste your time..this is real cheating..

pakatil

dear traders...www. niftyoptionstrading . in run by some one by name dilip and his course charge is 3000

have any one attempted or purchased his course? any update or reviews?

please omit generic comments like dont go to course like this and that all as i am seeking advice from people who know about this course..pleeeeeeezzzzzz
Frnds,

He is asking from People who know the course.

Not individual's personal views and opinions. :lol:

Cheers

Hello,

Anyone tried the above mentioned course?
Its 5K now from 3K as mentioned above.

I just came across the course offering and checked on Traderji and found this thread.

What can be the name of the strategies he is talking about?

Thank you

Last edited:

tradedatrend

One of his strategy ensures that you end up selling your home *wink*

Dont fall for it

Hello,

Anyone tried the above mentioned course?
Its 5K now from 3K as mentioned above.

I just came across the course offering and checked on Traderji and found this thread.

What can be the name of the strategies he is talking about?

Thank you