Reshuffling my Folio

HI
I need help from seniors here. My folio is currently deep red and need to be reshuffled to have decent growth prospect.

Please see my folio in attachment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Ace

sudoku1

HI
I need help from seniors here. My folio is currently deep red and need to be reshuffled to have decent growth prospect.

Thanks in advance
Ace
though u may b baffled & it may b painful , my personal advice.....sell 25% of ur portfolio right away....:)

Its strange that with so many experts here nobody is willing to share their expertise. Bad luck for me...

Hi,

I would suggest is dont do anything at this point of time, and selling shares with losses is no good idea, especially if you can hold these stocks for a longer period of time.

I can see that you have some highly potential stocks in your folio just you need to be patient, if you analyze many folios you will see "HUGE Losses" only coz of market condition and overall sentiments, to add some newer political uncertainties are coming our ways :(

So better be patient and wait for the good time to come, it will not be that longer....

I personally thinks against the idea to sell off with heavy losses such as 30% to 40% is really no GOOD IDEA.

This is my personal opinion, hope this helps! and always take your own call.........

Thanks!

HI

Thanks in advance
Ace

Thanks a lot !

At least you heard me. I can hold them as long as they need to succeed.
love to have any other opinion

bandlab2

if you have money, average the blue chip stocks like ACC, Reliance, BHEL, NTPC, Power Grid.

in next upmove, sell some of the lesser known companies and invest in blue chips (index shares)

you can consider to by GMR Infra, JP Hydro, Cairn, Reliace Petro, RComm

also start SIP in mutual funds if you dont have it already