Req: Metastock Database of NSE EOD data (preferrably split/bonus adjusted

Dear fellow traders,

I am new to trading and currently learning Metastock software. Can someone using Metastock be kind enough to share their up-to-date NSE Cash EOD database files? Please it would be of great help for a beginner like me.

Thanks in advance

Arun

Can someone provide NSE & BSE Cash EOD data in Amibroker format. My previous database has corrupted and am not able to see any price data in 50% of the symbols.

It would be of great help.

Dear fellow traders,

I am new to trading and currently learning Metastock software. Can someone using Metastock be kind enough to share their up-to-date NSE Cash EOD database files? Please it would be of great help for a beginner like me.

Thanks in advance

Arun
I humbly request again, can anybody share their metastock database DAT folder which is up-to-date? I tried to get EOD data but failed to get EOD data before 2016. Please help. Much appreciated..

Thanks,

Arun

Dear vsatrader1,

Thank you for taking your time and uploading the file. I have downloaded it. I have a request. Is it possible for you to zip all the NSE stocks EOD data along with Nifty historical Data files of Metastock, just like another trader rkkarnani did? (His files updated to 05/2015 only) If you do that on a new thread, many new users with Metastock will get a head-start for sure.

Thanks a lot, dear friend,

Arun.

Dear vsatrader1,

Thank you for taking your time and uploading the file. I have downloaded it. I have a request. Is it possible for you to zip all the NSE stocks EOD data along with Nifty historical Data files of Metastock, just like another trader rkkarnani did? (His files updated to 05/2015 only) If you do that on a new thread, many new users with Metastock will get a head-start for sure.

Thanks a lot, dear friend,

Arun.
i have only nifty50 eod data for metastock. rest i dont have.