Reporting Spammers

veluri1967

Good initiative by members here. Aim should be to save novice to fall prey to this kind of advertisement.

But consider issues such as inadvertent inclusion of sites for broadening knowledge. I mean a clear cut division between commercial intention and non-commercial intention.

I will do my level best to protect the interests of Traderji.com and its members.

desifxtrader

Hello Moderators,

I feel really sad as I see that every day there are new sign ups and majority of these guys are promoting sales for their company (read brokers).

Could this forum kept clean of all these selfish scammers who has made this forum as lucrative database for fresh customers and for making new sales?

Hello Moderators,

I feel really sad as I see that every day there are new sign ups and majority of these guys are promoting sales for their company (read brokers).

Could this forum kept clean of all these selfish scammers who has made this forum as lucrative database for fresh customers and for making new sales?

That's true. Good example here >> http://www.traderji.com/exchange-tr...emat-accout-trading-etfs-only.html#post444240

The guy not only shared his number but also asked others to share their contact details.