Religare online trading help

Re: How to place StopLoss order in Religare RACE.

Hi

Just find the steps.. Hope it's correct !!!!

First the Buy Order

Regards
Ravi

Hi All,

Please tell me how to place stop loss order in religare RACE account.

i got failed so many times by placing the stop loss order in RACE account below is an example.

Buy Price is 75.50
My Target Selling price is 77.50
Current Market Price is 75.8
Stop Loss order price is 75.00

Tr.Type = SELL
QTY = 100
Order Type = Stop Loss
Price = 75.00

After placing the Stop Loss order as above that order is executing immediately to the CMP. Please tell me anything wrong with me or with application.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Last edited:

rinku4142

can any one tell me how much nsdl charges are taken by religare online? and is it taken on both when we buy shares for delivery and when we sell shares from our demat account? please elaborate

Hi,
I have taken Trump Super for which I had to pay Rs 15,000 /-
They promised to me waive the brokerage of worth Rs 15,000 within 12 months (if I trade worth of 15K brokerage )
Here are the charges:
Intraday: 0.015%
Delivery: 0.15%
F&O: 0.015%

Till now I am not really comfortable with using religare online. Having some troubles in finding my traded shares and placing the orders. And also it seems phone support is not effective. They seem to talking about something which does not make sense most of the times.
I had no choice except to cope up as I have paid lot of money for them.

Regards
Kalyan
if you dont worry about te margin exposure then shift to HSBC banks Investdirect, their service is world class

except that margin exposure is only 3 to 4 times for intra day.

race pro is good only for heavy intra day traders.

D

darkstar

Hi,
I have taken Trump Super for which I had to pay Rs 15,000 /-
They promised to me waive the brokerage of worth Rs 15,000 within 12 months (if I trade worth of 15K brokerage )
Here are the charges:
Intraday: 0.015%
Delivery: 0.15%
F&O: 0.015%

Till now I am not really comfortable with using religare online. Having some troubles in finding my traded shares and placing the orders. And also it seems phone support is not effective. They seem to talking about something which does not make sense most of the times.
I had no choice except to cope up as I have paid lot of money for them.

Regards
Kalyan
friend i had also religare acccount using odin diet . for margin .015 paise for delivery 15 paise at rs 1800 rs this amount is refundable , i mean 1800 rs is adjust if i made 1800 rs bkg inone year also i had margin position for 5 days so why i need trump super plase tell me ! where u r from and u r account is from branch or frenchise.
i am waiting for reply
thanks

Hello,
Ever since I become member I have been searching a box to put my question in.
I am asking my question in this Quick Reply Box without finding any other place to write.
I would like to Know in Sell Order Form of Race Pro Trading Terminal
Under Trd Acc. box 4 options are available Obligation, Intraday, DelPlus, Delivery. When to use Obligation or DelPlus & when are they useful ? What are their differences ?
Under Delivery box 3 options are available DP Free Stock , Beneficiary,& DP Margin. When to use which category ? What are their differences ? How have these been categorized ?
Will anybody help me to clear my above doubts?
Thanks in advance.--