Reliancemoney Insta Trade Problem!

Hi to all,

I have XP SP2 on my computer.

I need Microsoft VM for Insta Trade (reliance money) to trade online shares with live quotes.
I have installed msjavx86.exe so many times and re-start my computer. But in internet options >> Advanced their is no MS VM option available to select.
I tried several times but not able to install Microsoft VM on my computer.

Insta Trade needs Microsoft VM.

How to get rid of this problem.
Big Thanks
Harsh

Use internet explorer 6 ,also uninstall or disable sun java software, download Microsoft VM from reliance money website under the support section and then install it . I think this will solve your problem

Use internet explorer 6 ,also uninstall or disable sun java software, download Microsoft VM from reliance money website under the support section and then install it . I think this will solve your problem
I did same as you mentioned above.
Using IE 6.
disable sun java software in internet options.
download Microsoft VM from reliance money website and install it so many times.
But In Internet Options >> Advance tab their is no MS VM option available for selction.
Any other solution for this.
Harsh

dont

dont waste ur time and energy in instatrade , it is such useless and poor stuff, u can ask for supertrade which is comming to launch by r money

Harsh,

usually the zip file is available for download while you view the demo of instatrade. If you are not able to see in Advanced options means, the installation is not completed properly. Usually some third party softwares may be restricting the installation process and registry changes. Check if you are getting any messages from third party softwares (like antivirus, antispyware) on your system. If so , try to disable them for a while and restart after installation is completed. By the way are you getting a message tha 'Installation is complete and you need to restart your computer message' ? If you are not getting that message then it means the installation is not successful.

Mahesh

hi
i come to know from there office , they told me that they are launching it soon , it will cost 500 rs onetime , it will be like powertrade for individual user, u confirm from ur sources ,one member had posted regarding odin and rmoney ,plz go thr it
have nice time

Harsh,

usually the zip file is available for download while you view the demo of instatrade. If you are not able to see in Advanced options means, the installation is not completed properly. Usually some third party softwares may be restricting the installation process and registry changes. Check if you are getting any messages from third party softwares (like antivirus, antispyware) on your system. If so , try to disable them for a while and restart after installation is completed. By the way are you getting a message tha 'Installation is complete and you need to restart your computer message' ? If you are not getting that message then it means the installation is not successful.

Mahesh
I am getting this message "Installation completed, restart your computer". And also not getting any message from third party software for restricting for this installation.
What to do next?
Harsh

Well Harsh, as last option from my side, please try this opition

1. First enable to view hidden files in My computer
2. Go to C:\Documents and Settings
3. and then click on ur computer name .. if u haven't given any name usually it will be 'computer'
4. and then click on 'local settings' folder and there you will see a 'Temp' folder
5. ensure that you have no tasks running in task bar, except volume and some other basic tools.
6. Delete 'Temp' folder
7. Restart your computer and try downloading msjvm afresh and install it and restart again.

I hope this should help you out. Or else, you better contact your OS support

Thanks
Mahesh

hi
i come to know from there office , they told me that they are launching it soon , it will cost 500 rs onetime , it will be like powertrade for individual user, u confirm from ur sources ,one member had posted regarding odin and rmoney ,plz go thr it
have nice time
Dear Sachin,

I called Reliancemoney Hyderabad, just now, and they said that they don't know about supertrade. When is it going to launch.. I am eager to have SuperTrade. I'm using DietOdin from Religare which is very fast. the bad thing is that religare charges 0.03% brokerage intraday and reliance charges 0.01% which is hell good :) Please share if you have some info about supertrade. thanks