Reliancemoney insta trade account issues

hello all,

I'm using reliancemoney insta trade account. I have a few issues for clarifications. When I login to the account and do online trading. the refreshing time is very slow, is there any latency in this regard??? I'm using XP/SP2 with 512MB RAM.

Moreover I noticed that the account is getting refreshed every 5 minutes or so. What should be the latency in this regard?? This is not acceptable for online trading as it is a sensitive matter. Dont you think so?? I was of the opinion that it refreshes every few seconds. Its slow in doing so.

I have many issues to sort, if anyone here has any ideas about the reliancemoney then I can post them, or if they already have experience trading with the account. am open for good advices??

Sai

Hello SHanku.
So, its basically an account to be held under any circumstances, is that what ur saying??? just kidding. Me thinks that it can be used only for a year. Ain't that so?? We need to renew it every year. Correct me if i'm wrong.

So what are you trading with?? Me trades with alternative account from Indian bank.

Many people have the account with reliance money. Most of them has locked the key in safe lockers (Me too). What I found is that its totally useless account for now. Maybe this will get better in the days to come.

HI hi friends,

I think Anil Dhirubhai Ambani has made a mess with his Reliance Money venture.It is the most useless software available in the market for day trading.It is off the air when the market moves and I have to log in a hundred and one times to stay logged in.

It is a good idea poorly executed by his people.The company may be making some money at the cost of poor account holders who are forced to helplessly blink when the market is running topsy turvy.

Any sensible person who has used online trading system will confirm what I state.

We had a lot of hopes in ADA but as of now it remains useless.

Sorry for the comments but I can"t honestly spare better

edakat

H

hari09omkar

HI hi friends,

I think Anil Dhirubhai Ambani has made a mess with his Reliance Money venture.It is the most useless software available in the market for day trading.It is off the air when the market moves and I have to log in a hundred and one times to stay logged in.

It is a good idea poorly executed by his people.The company may be making some money at the cost of poor account holders who are forced to helplessly blink when the market is running topsy turvy.

Any sensible person who has used online trading system will confirm what I state.

We had a lot of hopes in ADA but as of now it remains useless.

Sorry for the comments but I can"t honestly spare better

edakat
I wonder why people still sticks on with them and tolerate this kind of poor service? Dump this foolish broker,guys,and find an efficient one!

I wonder why people still sticks on with them and tolerate this kind of poor service? Dump this foolish broker,guys,and find an efficient one!
I vote you.

Its just that we opened an account and using it,nothing personal & more than that...Didnt know about such a crap service. What a waste of time trading thru this. Sheer waste of time and its so frustrating. I agree with other fellow mates to who are suffering with this software.

DAMN ADA. Shame on him.

Hai friends

I was told that reliencemoney is charging very low brokarage...
But dont have the details...........
I am not online trader
is reliencemoney suit to me

Pl give details