Reliance Petroleum IPO

2006 said:
HI
I new to this forum,
I have question what is the alloment basis, I applied for max. no. of shares
(1600).What is the chances of getting of shares and how many we get it.

hi
its all depend on the number of times the IPO gets oversubscribed!!
if it gets oversubscribed 16 times(for example) then u might get only 100 shares alloted.the more it get oversubscribed ,less chance of geting allotment.

regards
mohammed bin haid

nd81 said:
one more doubt - while applying on ICICIDIrect I have the following options -

Payment method:

Retail:

Option 1:
Amount payable on application is Rs.150.00 irrespective of the Bids. Amount to be debited will be the highest value from among the three bids, which would be
(No.of shares) X (Amount payable on application) irrespective of the Bids.

Option2:

Payment amount will be the highest amount from the three bids i.e 100% of Bid.

Non-Institutional Bidders:
In case Non-Institutional bidders option 1. is not applicable.
In case of option 2. amount to be debited will be the highest value from the three bids. i.e 100% of bid.

Can somebody explaing ? I thougth for retail category one has to pay 16*no of shares during applications. Once allotment is done, then pay the balance amount. Is ICICI charging 150 instead of 16 ?
ok...now ICICIDirect is showing the correct information

my feel is rel petro shud list at around rs 75.00 and shoot to abt rs 100.00 in the short term before a correction applies.

should be an excellent buy even at rs 75.00 levels for people looking at long term investment.

Hi, i am new to this trading stuff and would like to know the difference between bid value and the amount payable.
Also as mentioned in this thread earlier can anybody elaborate on the payment options given in the ICICI direct.com

Thanks