Reliance Mutual Funds

I purchased Reliance Large Cap Fund - Direct Plan (D) in January 2018 through online (linked with my DEMAT account) with a Lumpsum amount. I am getting Dividend payout but now I want to cancel the payout option. Also, I would like to start SIP for the same fund. Please let me know how to cancel payout option and start SIP.

With regards,
Sankar

I purchased Reliance Large Cap Fund - Direct Plan (D) in January 2018 through online (linked with my DEMAT account) with a Lumpsum amount. I am getting Dividend payout but now I want to cancel the payout option. Also, I would like to start SIP for the same fund. Please let me know how to cancel payout option and start SIP.

With regards,
Sankar
You have to switch from dividend payout option to growth option.SIP can be started as a new investment.All these can be done online through internet banking.

As you are taking Dividend,I guess the total Fund value will be equal or slightly less than your investment so there won’t be any short term capital gains as the switch is done within a period of one year.

Smart_trade