Reliance Money Supertrade

well about Reliancemoney.... oh...sorry... Un-Reliancemoney

see...my point of view about them is ... they just take their customers on ride... they thought initially by introducing 1 paisa per transaction they are the king broker in market (and yes they were ) by this they had attracted many traders to them.. also customer service initially were some what good

now I think as they had enough customers ... now they dont think of them... by introducing rs 15 brokerage ( and % brokerage) they tell they are the cheapest in market ..someshould address them about other brokers in line... Now they are not unique and special ( as were previously) but ...just any other broker around the market.

more over ... they had started costing if you calll them in their main call center help line no which is 39886000.
They charged me around 5.55rs under "BEING GENERAL ENQUIRY CHARGES + SERVICE TAX AT CALL AND TRADE ON 21/07/2009"

now did u see is there any trading firm who charges their employes who contact them in difficulties??

Please Address other people in awaring reliancemoney

Dear All,

I am also the user of reliancemoney, I mailed them several times regarding the hidden charges but not giving the single reply. Lets collectively complain at consumer forum.

This is the only firm which is charging to there customer for any enquiry. :annoyed:

Further they have closed their customer care. :annoyed:

yup i agree with u pal. reliance money have cheated us badly. so we must do something. i've started writing reviews on them on consumer forums viz: mouthshut. but i dont think thats enough. we must do something big collectively. i've also mailed to their customer cell division lets see if i get a reply. these guys must suffer i will be eagerly waiting for the quarterly result of rel cap.

Last edited:
EK TRADER KA DARD
A REQUEST FOR ALL TRADERS, ESPECIALLY RELIANCE MONEY TRADERS.

frnds as you all know that we've been cheated by adag's baastards, this group knows every damn crook in the book but customer service. i know many of you will be holding 10k limitcard coupons but that is all waste. I've suffered a lot coz i had to sell my holdings and move my funds and waste trading time to move to another broker. If you think properly its not just 10000rs token that has been wasted but a lot more, much more.

MYSELF MINTU_MILLIONAIRE HEREBY TAKES AN OATH THAT I''LL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS GROUP,
I WILL CLOSE MY TRADING ACCOUNT and burn the trading token.

I'LL DISCONNECT MY RELIANCE INTERNET CONNECTION and again will burn the modem and even the wimax antenna.

I AM A DAY TRADER AND ONE OF MY TRADING STOCK WAS RELIANCE CAPITAL, from now onwards my heart will never permit me to trade that cheap stock, and i'll never buy it even if its below its book value or 0.000 times price to book or at 0 pe ratio. or at any support be it 200 day dma or trendline support. And i'll celebrate if the daily volume slows down on it.

MY FATHER BOUGHT SOME RELIANCE MUTUAL FUNDS I'LL TRY TO CONVINCE HIM TO CLOSE THE SAME AND BUY TATA MUTUAL FUNDS and will rub my ass with the receipt of those mutual funds.

I'LL PRAY EVERYDAY THAT ADAG LOOSE THE KG BASIN CASE IN SUPREME COURT AGAINST RIL and will celebrate like anything on the day RIL wins the case as if india won the match against pakistan.

I'LL NEVER WATCH ANY INTERVIEW GIVEN BY MADHU KELA ON CNBC OR ANY OTHER MEDIA.

I'LL SPIT AT MY MONITOR OR TELEVISION WHENEVER I SEE ANIL AMBANI SAYING ANYTHING ofcourse when no one is around. INPUBLIC i'll just turn my face and pray to god to teach him a lesson.

I'LL REQUEST AMITABH BACCHAN ON HIS BLOG TO BREAK HIS FRIENDSHIHIP WITH SUCH A JERK.

my NOT god forgive him and his soul may NEVER rest in peace. i'll pray that he goes to hell before kokilaben.

AND IN THE END IF YOU READ THIS PLEA OF MINE I WOULD AGAIN REQUEST TO CLOSE YOU TO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND ABUSE HIM FOR 10 SECONDS

EK TRADER KA DARD
A REQUEST FOR ALL TRADERS, ESPECIALLY RELIANCE MONEY TRADERS.

frnds as you all know that we've been cheated by adag's baastards, this group knows every damn crook in the book but customer service. i know many of you will be holding 10k limitcard coupons but that is all waste. I've suffered a lot coz i had to sell my holdings and move my funds and waste trading time to move to another broker. If you think properly its not just 10000rs token that has been wasted but a lot more, much more.

MYSELF MINTU_MILLIONAIRE HEREBY TAKES AN OATH THAT I''LL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS GROUP,
I WILL CLOSE MY TRADING ACCOUNT and burn the trading token.

I'LL DISCONNECT MY RELIANCE INTERNET CONNECTION and again will burn the modem and even the wimax antenna.

I AM A DAY TRADER AND ONE OF MY TRADING STOCK WAS RELIANCE CAPITAL, from now onwards my heart will never permit me to trade that cheap stock, and i'll never buy it even if its below its book value or 0.000 times price to book or at 0 pe ratio. or at any support be it 200 day dma or trendline support. And i'll celebrate if the daily volume slows down on it.

MY FATHER BOUGHT SOME RELIANCE MUTUAL FUNDS I'LL TRY TO CONVINCE HIM TO CLOSE THE SAME AND BUY TATA MUTUAL FUNDS and will rub my ass with the receipt of those mutual funds.

I'LL PRAY EVERYDAY THAT ADAG LOOSE THE KG BASIN CASE IN SUPREME COURT AGAINST RIL and will celebrate like anything on the day RIL wins the case as if india won the match against pakistan.

I'LL NEVER WATCH ANY INTERVIEW GIVEN BY MADHU KELA ON CNBC OR ANY OTHER MEDIA.

I'LL SPIT AT MY MONITOR OR TELEVISION WHENEVER I SEE ANIL AMBANI SAYING ANYTHING ofcourse when no one is around. INPUBLIC i'll just turn my face and pray to god to teach him a lesson.

I'LL REQUEST AMITABH BACCHAN ON HIS BLOG TO BREAK HIS FRIENDSHIHIP WITH SUCH A JERK.

my NOT god forgive him and his soul may NEVER rest in peace. i'll pray that he goes to hell before kokilaben.

AND IN THE END IF YOU READ THIS PLEA OF MINE I WOULD AGAIN REQUEST TO CLOSE YOU TO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND ABUSE HIM FOR 10 SECONDS
:lol::rofl: I WILL TOO DO SUCH TYPE OF THINGS ... AND EVERY ONE SHOULD DO IT

BUT WHY ABUSE HIM ONLY FOR 10 SEC... I'LL ABUSE HIM EVERY MOMENT

NICE WORK MINTU :clapping:

raj001

they have introduced Rs. 15 extra for each trade on their own wish
I have sent a mail to grievances cell.. all of u complain.. hw can they close call centre and charge for inquiry and increase brokerage without informing.... mblody they dont bothr to eply to mails also

I have sent a mail to grievances cell.. all of u complain.. hw can they close call centre and charge for inquiry and increase brokerage without informing.... mblody they dont bothr to eply to mails also

Thats why v call them UN-RELIANCEMONEY :)

Charging for inquiry ... what the hell they have in their mind ... shurly i wanna know :annoyed:

any one from Un-RM here (FROM OFFICE)

Stop their service