Reliance Money Supertrade

WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE ETC?. KINDLY REFER TO MY ARTICLE " MY EXPERIENCE WITH VENTURA" UNDER GRIEVIENCE COLUMN.

I had just opened the account in May and now searching for better option.

WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE ETC?. KINDLY REFER TO MY ARTICLE " MY EXPERIENCE WITH VENTURA" UNDER GRIEVIENCE COLUMN.

I had just opened the account in May and now searching for better option.
thanks for guiding bangerabs .. thanks for alerting .. it seems no broker is giving satisfactory customer service.. all are there to snatch money from us

Last edited:
Now , yesterday to i had found another platform "geogit" from PNP Paribas offering

0.03- for intraday
0.3 - delivery

also all of the charges mentioned in their site is clearly mentioned..

"http://www.geojitbnpparibas.com"

any comments are welcome

D

darkstar

Now , yesterday to i had found another platform "geogit" from PNP Paribas offering

0.03- for intraday
0.3 - delivery

also all of the charges mentioned in their site is clearly mentioned..

"http://www.geojitbnpparibas.com"

any comments are welcome
but religare offer me .015 for margine .15 paisa for delivery in short 1& half paisa for trading and 15 paisa for delivery, delivery charges is high but for margine it is good and also margine trading for 5 days limit and 6 times margin money. what u think of pls tell me today i also met india infoline agent he offer me 2 paisa for margine and 15 paisa for trading also offer 0 balance of my r icici account now i minimum deposite 5 k or nothing else oho ya for margine trading they offer me 3'30 pm only for that day off course better than rmoney but religare offer me more or also when u deliver sell from dp u also gave 17 rs with bkg what u think of both brokreage houses pls reply me .
one thing 1 month ago i cotact geogit but no one can contact me at least 1 call nothing
pls reply
thanks

D

darkstar

but religare offer me .015 for margine .15 paisa for delivery in short 1& half paisa for trading and 15 paisa for delivery, delivery charges is high but for margine it is good and also margine trading for 5 days limit and 6 times margin money. what u think of pls tell me today i also met india infoline agent he offer me 2 paisa for margine and 15 paisa for trading also offer 0 balance of my r icici account now i minimum deposite 5 k or nothing else oho ya for margine trading they offer me 3'30 pm only for that day off course better than rmoney but religare offer me more or also when u deliver sell from dp u also gave 17 rs with bkg what u think of both brokreage houses pls reply me .
one thing 1 month ago i cotact geogit but no one can contact me at least 1 call nothing
pls reply
thanks

i just wanna warn you about religare guys, they are very poor for intraday trading, i've rs15000 advance brok account with them , and i am really disappointed with their offering, here are the drawbacks

1: u can get good limit on very few stocks, these guys claim that they give limit of 20times but trust me they are liars, for trading stocks they dont give even 4 times. eg: ivrcl infra, indiabulls real estate, reliance cap.

2" intraday square off time is two bad, its 3.05, it sucks completely .

its ok for delivery traders.

you can go for angel coz their intraday squareoff time is till 3.30, and u can also get a good deal for intraday transaction with any advance brokerage, i got .015 for intraday which is good.

i 've a request for all the members, cant we do anything about these ******** RELIANCE MONEY. how can they do this , increasing the brokerage for rs 15 per executed trade. this is absolute fruad.