Reliance Money Supertrade

I called to reliance executive....he told me that they are going to charge Rs500 per quater fot the super trade software trading customers.That is Ts1500 per year,which is on the higher side,so people dont go for reliance .Avoid it .

D

darkstar

I called to reliance executive....he told me that they are going to charge Rs500 per quater fot the super trade software trading customers.That is Ts1500 per year,which is on the higher side,so people dont go for reliance .Avoid it .
I Am rmoney client use supertrade now i use becouse it is free till 30 july . it is like some washington post news paper web site milllions of people click to find news and article but when they charge for last two month subscriber goes down dramatically .
i saw demo of indiabulls software it is the best no one can touch finger of them not even supertrade .

hello all ,
i download this software its quite effective there intraday chart & also eod chart is nice facilities its definetly better than insta not a single time real data transfer had been broke or stop like insta trade i like it . I am 5000 limit card holder and after time elapse i wana change to religare but now i reconceder again for my decision . But one thing r money had to do margine position will be increase from 2;55 pm to at least 48 hours or good to be if it is 5 trading days if it happen no one need to shifting any other brokrage firm.
Any querry about rmoney or religare please don't be hesitate .

Thanks.

yea i agree .. With your point of view about time limit of 2.55 ... Reliance money should increase its limit to atleast 3:25pm so that v can have more market exposure..

D

darkstar

yea i agree .. With your point of view about time limit of 2.55 ... Reliance money should increase its limit to atleast 3:25pm so that v can have more market exposure..
hello friend good evening , you are also rmoney client great i also nice to meet sir . which card u get i got 5000 u r bkg pls tell me

Hello darkstar :) nice to meet you too

i have got limit card of 500rs/-

but right now i'm looking for different trading platform.. Belive me, they are really chor .. Coz
1] they debited brokerage of 15rs without mailing me about the reversal of brokerage system
2] they have increased their brokerage (for limit users) to 15rs flat (toooo high)
3] also they are going to charge 500/- rs for super trade platform (intially told it was free)

they dont keep their words ... Ya they are offering %lowest brokerage rates..but on the other side they are not keeping their words..

And ya.. They have also debited 5.50rs from my ledger under

"being general enquiry charges + service tax at call and trade on 21/07/09"

now this is really absurd .. Did u heard any where .. That they will charge you if u contact them in thier service centre..

So... Quit reliance money .. Initially offering 1paisa they had made a lot of customers but now they are just looting our hard earned money with their both hands ..
I wish some should kick ass of anil ambani (chor)

as per your querry.. Its 15rs flat on every transaction

whats your experience about reliancemoney??

D

darkstar

Hello darkstar :) nice to meet you too

i have got limit card of 500rs/-

but right now i'm looking for different trading platform.. Belive me, they are really chor .. Coz
1] they debited brokerage of 15rs without mailing me about the reversal of brokerage system
2] they have increased their brokerage (for limit users) to 15rs flat (toooo high)
3] also they are going to charge 500/- rs for super trade platform (intially told it was free)

they dont keep their words ... Ya they are offering %lowest brokerage rates..but on the other side they are not keeping their words..

And ya.. They have also debited 5.50rs from my ledger under

"being general enquiry charges + service tax at call and trade on 21/07/09"

now this is really absurd .. Did u heard any where .. That they will charge you if u contact them in thier service centre..

So... Quit reliance money .. Initially offering 1paisa they had made a lot of customers but now they are just looting our hard earned money with their both hands ..
I wish some should kick ass of anil ambani (chor)

as per your querry.. Its 15rs flat on every transaction

whats your experience about reliancemoney??
YES U R RIGHT THEY R ONE OF KIND CROOK TODAY I SELL JINDRILL SHARES THEY CUT 30 RS FOR SELL + BKRG AND LIMIT CARD CHARGES ALSO WE PAID. WHICH ONE U THINK OF FOR TRADING PLATEFORM PLS TELL ME I MET RELIGARE THEY OFFER ME 1800 PLAN THIS 1800 WILL ADJUST AS U R BROKREGE THATS MEAN IT GAVE U 1800 RS IN THE FORM of U paid brokrege BUT U ALSO GAVE 5000 FOR SECURITY WHEN U R ACCOUNT ACTIVATE U GOT REFUND OF 5000 AND MY BKRG IS .015 % THATS MoRE THAN RELIANCE MONEY BUT THERE LIMIT CARD PAYMENT ALSO 30 RS PER EXECUTION OF SHARES IT REALLY HEARTS I DONT KNOW WHO GAVE THEM THAT KIND OF FILTHY SUGGETION . which brokrege firm i s god in u r eye pls tell me .
pls contact me soon

jdm

YES U R RIGHT THEY R ONE OF KIND CROOK TODAY I SELL JINDRILL SHARES THEY CUT 30 RS FOR SELL + BKRG AND LIMIT CARD CHARGES ALSO WE PAID. WHICH ONE U THINK OF FOR TRADING PLATEFORM PLS TELL ME I MET RELIGARE THEY OFFER ME 1800 PLAN THIS 1800 WILL ADJUST AS U R BROKREGE THATS MEAN IT GAVE U 1800 RS IN THE FORM of U paid brokrege BUT U ALSO GAVE 5000 FOR SECURITY WHEN U R ACCOUNT ACTIVATE U GOT REFUND OF 5000 AND MY BKRG IS .015 % THATS MoRE THAN RELIANCE MONEY BUT THERE LIMIT CARD PAYMENT ALSO 30 RS PER EXECUTION OF SHARES IT REALLY HEARTS I DONT KNOW WHO GAVE THEM THAT KIND OF FILTHY SUGGETION . which brokrege firm i s god in u r eye pls tell me .
pls contact me soon
filthy for us $$$$ for them.

Last edited:
pls contact me soon
HELLO DARKSTAR.

RIGHT NOW I'M TOO SEARCH FOR A GOOD TRADING PLATFORM. I HAVE COME ACROSS MANY BUT IT SEEMS AS PER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION THERE ARE:

1} SHARE KHAN
2} ANGEL BROKER
3} RELIGARE
4} INDIABULLS

ALSO I GOT A TRADING PLATFORM "VENTRA" (WWW.VENTURA1.COM) OFFICE IN Vikhroli . ITS OFFERING LOWEST BROKERAGE CHARGE BUT I DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT THEM AND ABOUT THIER CUSTOMER SERVICE .
YOU CAN REFFER :
"http://www.ventura1.com/MailBlast/EmailBlastCampaign1.aspx?gclid=CLbtgcmk65sCFU8wpAodOAFz5g"

JUST WANT TO KNOW ANY ONE SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCE ABOUT VENTURA

:)