Reliance Money Insta plus Trading Platform

I have been using Reliance Money for last 3 years. and has been using all the Platform from easy Trade to Super Trade. But As I am not interested to install any Java Plugins. I was using only FastTrade for the Last 2 years. Recently they upgraded my Client Platform to so called "Insta Plus". When I checked with their customer care ,she told that Reliance MOney is moving all the clients to this New Platform. Please give me the Feedback, if anybody using this New Platform.
How will it work with Normal Broadband speed like around 512kbps speed.
Is there any way by which I can Switch back to FastTrade as I am not dayTrading candidate so I don't want Streaming stuff????

NiftyFantasy

I have been using Reliance Money for last 3 years. and has been using all the Platform from easy Trade to Super Trade. But As I am not interested to install any Java Plugins. I was using only FastTrade for the Last 2 years. Recently they upgraded my Client Platform to so called "Insta Plus". When I checked with their customer care ,she told that Reliance MOney is moving all the clients to this New Platform. Please give me the Feedback, if anybody using this New Platform.
How will it work with Normal Broadband speed like around 512kbps speed.
Is there any way by which I can Switch back to FastTrade as I am not dayTrading candidate so I don't want Streaming stuff????
That is absolutely fine platform... you will have 2 options there, one for live streaming like brokers terminal and other one is like easy trade where you will have to refresh your screen when you want it....
This is best platform they have provided ever....

regards
abhi