Reliable Falcon is it worth it

For any one wanting to try Reliable Falcon I wud suggest a VERY BIG NOOO.
The software contains loads of unwanted bunch of indicators and studies & it lacks the basics.
The first and foremost is the OPEN INTEREST study plotted on Volume. It plots the Open Interest on Volume as long as your software is on, and slows down your machine. Once u restart your software the open interest is vanished and u get a flat line.
There are many more basic faults in adjusting desktop and also adjusting roll over data and editing groups.
The software is just a mess of all incomplete work.
The support staff is Real Zandu, they never know anything and the one who knows something about software is always busy and never available on time.

Last edited:

sr114

Thanks sr114, mine was a wrong query! :p Meant to ask for Best RT data vendor for MCX? :eek:
Do reply ! Thanks again!!
never find those rt vendor in mcx, most of the guys are extracting from the trading terminal. so here u have to decide with whom u r to travel .

if u extract from ur terminal it costs nothing. give a try

sr

Algo

Thanks sr114, me also has a query! for Best RT data vendor for MCX? :eek:
Do reply ! Thanks again!!
First of all there is absolutely no comparison between Falcon and AmiBroker. :mad::mad::mad:Falcon is for kids who cannot possibly spell equity trading while amibroker is for professionals. :cool::cool::cool: That paRT aside, i believe MansiRT is a good vendor when it comes to datafeed. Although have not worked with them for long but experience uptill now has been good :clap::clap::clap:

I guess u might have not checked new version of falcon7, it is very simple in use, as well as writing strategies and trading strategies simple is far far more simpler than any other product with an added advantage of live tick by tick data,i my self has used Amibroker and other product and other's, its far more complex,if i want to change even a parameter of any indicator i need to understand the sintex and programming language which is tough..try falcon7

sr114

SR,

Which vendor you are using for RealTime Data for Intra-Day and EOD and whats your feedback for same.
there are so many util in tj forum for capturing data from ur terminal and plot it in any charting software. use any 1 of them which u feel is suitable for u

sr