Reliable Falcon is it worth it

As per my experience :

Falcon is not worth at all for any kind of technical analysis because of failure of very basic concept of trend lines (that changes when you zoom in/out the chart !!!)

from last 8 months I am waiting for their reply on email but so far no reply at all.....even on phone they are saying they are working ......may be they'll provide solution when my yearly subscription will get expired !!!)

See full mail chain from March 2013 ....till today ...... no reply

couple of time i asked for technical help ..and silently some of them they fixed and no credit at all.

there is no full description of their all technical indicators or signal !!

Even I doubt that using my study with signal/indicators .. somehow partially they have created paid Intraday/positional study which of course no use as they are giving 40% annual return !!! ...no previous data/testset to veryify .....and annual ...lol....... U would also verify after a year of purchase !!!

ok see emails below ... and see what I asked for and what they replied (NONE

Signal help .........

To: [email protected]
Hi,

10- 15 days back I talked to Ms. Poonam regarding some custom signal that i would like to create in Falcon7.
however she has not given any solution so far.

Please provide your support ASAP.

Thanks,
[USER]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

is there anybody in support ?
[USER]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

it seems I made a blunder mistake by purchasing this software !! ..No proper support .... taking too much time for resolve any query.

This time I have few query , will check when you resolve these and your support quality.

1.) In a given time frame (say daily chart) for the previous data, I want to know the "time" when it made day high and low. By clicking on bar it shows the value of high and low but not time for high/low.
( So far no solution , this one i asked in first week of my purchase!!)

2.) For replay data , there is no option to select number of records to read ( as of now there is scroll bar , that you can drag but it takes time to select particular number of your choice e.g . you want to select 133 records )

3.) For replay data , every time it ask for restart Falcon once it finishes one time replay. to use 'replay" again, one has to restart Falcon every time !!

4) in GANN FAN tool , according to theory 1*1 should always point to 45 degree angle but here you can select high and low and it's making that line as 1*1 , which is totally wrong according to theory. There should be up FAN and down FAN. 1*1 should always be 45 degree at any given point.

5.) For 45 degree up tool : This line is changing when you zoom in/out the chart, where practically it should be constant to X-axis (time) as 45 degree, so making analysis wrong.

6.) For Oscillator indicators : there is no "signal" option is "display" column , it would be good if you include that too , as of now it shows in different subgraph as red/green line for any change. (red/green point can be taken as signal on price chart) e.g . in "Awesome" Osc.

7.) You are not providing regular update to main program, when there is any issue only then you are providing !!

please call me for further clarification

Thanks,
[USER]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far no update on previous queries !!

Add one more ...

Few days back I talked to your Mumbai support regarding some flaw in your falcon software that's very basic and most important and directly affect technical analysis....as it is related to "TrendLines'. I don't how many clients you have i doubt on that !

In any time frame say 10 min tf , you have drawn any trendline ..then say it show some target at price line "v1" or 9000 (any value)
THEN
if you zoom in/out same chart ,same tf , surprisingly now trendline target on price vertical line has also changed say "v2" or 9200 !!

which is totally wrong and misleading ...... tell me which zoom in/out should be considered as default one.

I have shown live to one of your executive but so far no reply ?? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have given so many useful info about your software but no support at all and this flaw is base of your software and this time I'll post all my queries and reply from your side to internet !!

Thanks,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Just now spoke to Mr. Shankar ( Mumbai) regarding same problems however seems no solution as of now . So waiting for Monday as per Mr. Shankar.

- [USER]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Any update on the problems that I discussed with Mr. Shankar? It seems you'll provide solution when my subscription will get expire.
For last 8 months I am waiting for SUPPORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
[USER]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is there anybody care to reply ?????????? I call up support number and they said they'll reply soon but still no reply ????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I discontinued using Reliable Falcon-7 charting software after 3 years today ... Contrary to their name - their software is not reliable at all. For last six months i was complaining about (100-day) intraday data was not getting plotted but of no help. Imagine not getting intraday charts from a charting software ???? They revised their software hundreds of times over 3 years periods but bugs persisted. Google Finance's intraday is better than reliable's software. Going back to Meta-stock. good riddance.

This is what i got after 3 years ... Falcon 7 not worth it ... don't waste your time.

To [email protected]
Mar 24 at 4:10 PM

Guys, you have turned off my access to Falcon-7 today. You are taking clear advantage of a customer, who paid you in full, in beginning of the year. For last six months, Falcon has not been able to chart intraday data properly ... I can't see 100 day intraday data - Windows in software dis-appeared - indicators are not working ... This is happening after hundreds of revisions in falcon software that i have to endure for last 3 years ...

For last 6 months falcon hasn't worked at all ... You are not bothered because i paid you in full in beginning of the year. Now, you are playing your games at the time of renewal .. You are not bothered to fix the problem.

God bless you.
Aggrieved customer.

Hide message history
On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 3:59 PM> wrote:
Hi,

I'm running 8.1 windows (64 bit) - I'm facing these problems for last 5/6 months. I've given personal folder to tech support on two occasions (last personal folder was given in End Dec-Early Jan) but it seems solutions is not worked out. Listing the problems below.

1) Intra-Day charts (10Minute- 5 Minute, 1 Minute etc) are not charted correctly. I'm getting a straight horizontal line at one price point whenever i flip charts(especially when i run scan). A solution was provided couple of months by reducing the loaded intraday data from 100 days to 30 days, but it has not worked.
2) Scan windows are not appearing in left bottom corner. Moreover, When i load scan windows ... their Maximize, minimize etc buttons are garbled.
3 I need your help to setup the divergence indicator (+ve and -ve). I have attached a file to explain the same.
4) What are your plans for smart phone ? Please create a separate infrastructure for the same - Please get input from your customer before you launch such services.
5) Reliability of falcon has not increased in last 3 years. What are your plans for the same ? I have given suggestion to create a shared memory based application instead of file based falcon application.
6) for F&O i'm using free application (http://www.heckyl.com/) provided by my broker. They have brought great innovation by linking real time news - F&O OI-CoC, sentiment analysis etc on one page.
7) Google finance is providing realtime intraday NSE data for free with basic technical indicators ..... I never seen it down. Why falcon can not better that ?

Please let me know when these problems will be fixed.

Thanks

Reliable F7net

I have now used it for more than 4 yrs.

And below R the issues which I have faced & haven’t received any soloution to them till date.

Data Fetching issue in live market, data fetching is slow..

Only name is Reliable buy the software is totaly Un- Reliable.

ONLY EOD is good but Intraday it sucks. Very slow, and they don’t have any soln to this issue. They say it can support upto 40 charts but after 10 charts it becomes very slow and unstable.

Technical team will only try to put the blame on Ur side, that its Ur PC or Net issue & never their issue. I have installed 10MBPs Leased line, and a New Intel core i7 PC with 16 GB RAM especially for this software, but still now working properly, again I was told that it my PC or internet issue.

If U R a professional intraday user then I wont advice U go in for this, its only good for small terms users.

It doesn’t even support Live market Alerts, I was asked to remove all my alerts, as the technical person said that Alerts were slowing down my system.

I am using other charting tools also. But never faced any problem with those.

Once U make the payment, then no body listen to U. They will say they will get back to U on Ur issue but never receive and feedback after that.

sumosanammain

Kiran Sagarkar, are you reading this? Do you remember the days in Arcadia, and before that, the business centre at Fountain where you showed me the Demo of TREND? And the seminar for public walk in Demo of TREND at Nariman Point, sometime in 1994 or was it 1995, for which we all voluntered?
Now, it seems people have grouses, and they are not reaching you, as I know, you are a hands down guy, and would solve them. I am assuming that people in your organisation are taking things lightly at the retail end, and you are concentrating on Risk Management Software for brokers. Really feel bad, to hear such things about Reliable Systems.

I remember the day your father had spoken to us, in one of the Seminars on Technical Trading in the mid Nineties, at Arcadia, and you were so proud. Please ensure that such things are taken care of, Kiran.
Regards.