Regarding Options thread

Discussion in 'Your Feedback & Suggestions' started by Rohitt, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Rohitt

Rohitt Member

Hello all the friendly users of the forum.

I have seen that there is no active thread regarding discussion on " Options " .

So I would request any Option guru in the forum to start the option thread as discussion leads to knowledge sharing & also many small people are trading options.

I think it will be very active thread if any knowledge person support the thread.

Request ST sir & others to look into the matter.

Thanks

2. Rohitt

Rohitt Member

Suggestions from large number of members will ensure the opening of the thread . So I request all the members to reply regarding the idea.

3. Subhadip

Subhadip Well-Known Member

i have the thread already...started.. see my signature..

4. Rohitt

Rohitt Member

Bhai , request you to share BankNIFTY & stock options trade when ever it comes.

Moderator sir , you can delete this thread as it was my mistake that I didn't see the thread

Thank you

5. OneThatGotAway

OneThatGotAway Well-Known Member

To tell you truth ....

Trading is option is like living on edge of sword . you never know when u will get cut
    Profits are 10 % 30% 300%
    But loss are also same 30% 50% 100% All gone.

there will be very few ppls that survive option business
    this blood bath lurks lot of innocent traders that only end of burnt finger

I still remember when sultan movie was released .. I looked st PL statement it said 8 lakhs loss

there was this song
    Kismat ko aave saamne
    Tu mode de uska panja re..-2
    Chal mode de uska panja re..

I got very much inspired by that song and said I ain;t quitting this blood bath as looser . i don;t wanna die as looser in option business

This happens only once in 1 decade when a looser by his own will transforms himself into Wolverine....

when u are in losss and u supass that loss then i think that requires Lions Heart
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ppls that win for consistent 3 months more Daring ? OR guy that surpasses his losses
    You Decide Smiles :)

When u are on top in market give away wealth to parent / loved one .. thats only way
    you have to digest profit .
    that is what i did i gave away my wealth to family member and have kept 1.5 laks in trading account and another 400K as backup in my fd for trading.

Hope now u know why options are sins Pure alike Gambling

[​IMG]
    Time 3:30 pm after option trade i am like :--

[​IMG]

Moral of story :-- Kids stay away from Options .. paper trade for 6 months if you are in profit Only then come in option business :) else You will end like "Messing with fii (Best)Die like rest "

I haven;t met person thats Virgin in option Trading coz markets F's them all :)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017