Realtime Stock Quotes

S

sunyhyd

Romeo and Elliott

It needs .NET 3.5. You can go for WinXP + SP3 directly. It does not need Java.

Please let me know once you are done.

Thank you so much

Thnaks for the software.I observed certain issues ,if u make the Manshi real time database the default(load on startup) on amibroker it crashes.Also the software fails to works if the original list of 6 or 7 scripts are altered(give some errors)

S

sunyhyd

Thnaks for the software.I observed certain issues ,if u make the Manshi real time database the default(load on startup) on amibroker it crashes.Also the software fails to works if the original list of 6 or 7 scripts are altered(give some errors)
Hi Rebeck10,

Thanks a lot. I will try to reproduce observervation number one which is pretty clear. Can you please elaborate the second observation and send screenshot/error details, if possible?

Thank you

S

sunyhyd

Hi Suny

Unable to add ticker more than 19, is this restricted to 19 scripts

Jenni
The limit is set to 50 scripts though I never tested it with so many scripts.

Can you please le me know the error / screenshots and detailed steps for this to reproduce?

Thank you

S

sunyhyd

Hi
It is not showing any error but scripts are not getting added. I appreciate if you could help me in getting RT data from TTadvance to Amibroker.

Jenni
Jenni,

I just checked it up. The problem is due to the UI which goes out of screen due to misplacement. I was able to add and watch 30 scripts. I will release a new version for this.

Thank you