Realtime Stock Quotes

findvikas

Suny.. just a suggestion.. how about using ClickOnce setup? It will auto update the files once you have a new build uploaded on your server. If you need access to a web server for hosting files then I can provide you space on my public server.

lazytrader

Suny.. just a suggestion.. how about using ClickOnce setup? It will auto update the files once you have a new build uploaded on your server. If you need access to a web server for hosting files then I can provide you space on my public server.
Now that won't get people to sign up to the yahoo group, will it?

S

sunyhyd

Vikas,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will study and will certainly go for it. My only concern is that before a final release I would like to be tested it by a few people as I dont have any testing team.

Thank you

sunyhyd

I want to know that ill you give this software for free,or after testing by using people like us and finally u charge for this...if yes let me know...because this traderji thread is not suits for you this is not an advertisement agency...please stop posting the comments.

Regards.

Dinu

S

sunyhyd

Dear All,

There is a new release of ManshiRT. The features added are:
1) Added support for Run at Startup
2) Added support for Close to Tray
3) Added support for Minimize to Tray
4) NSEBANK bug fixed
4) Better and more error and Exception handling

Thanks a ton to findVikas for suggesting most of the above features.

Please bear with me until there is an auto update release process in place as suggested by findVikas.

Please download it from http://www.4shared.com/file/160285177/9f70ce7f/ManshiRT-26-Nov-09.html

Thank you for your support.

Dear All,

There is a new release of ManshiRT. The features added are:
1) Added support for Run at Startup
2) Added support for Close to Tray
3) Added support for Minimize to Tray
4) NSEBANK bug fixed
4) Better and more error and Exception handling

Thanks a ton to findVikas for suggesting most of the above features.

Please bear with me until there is an auto update release process in place as suggested by findVikas.

Please download it from http://www.4shared.com/file/160285177/9f70ce7f/ManshiRT-26-Nov-09.html

Thank you for your support.
Still now u have not answered for the question i asked....SUNNYHYD

Dear Mods and members,
Hi mods and members who are all watching this thread...please don't appreciate this guy to proceed further....he is trying to make fool ..people like us...he is testing his software through us .

Mods please delete this thread and don't make this traderji forum an advertisement agencies.

Thanks in advance if u delete this thread.

Dinu

Mangafreakz

@LT
Investbulls also started as free service to RT data? Like TDI , does Investbulls to give yahoo dta only?

findvikas

Dear Mods and members,
Hi mods and members who are all watching this thread...please don't appreciate this guy to proceed further....he is trying to make fool ..people like us...he is testing his software through us .

Mods please delete this thread and don't make this traderji forum an advertisement agencies.

Thanks in advance if u delete this thread.

Dinu
Still now u have not answered for the question i asked....SUNNYHYD
Brother, If you do not want to use it then there is certainly no push to you. Please stop visiting this thread but do not discourage someone's efforts. I have just taken AmiBroker's Standard License with data services for 6 months to start with and recommend you the same if you want real time data.

I do not think this is an advertisement trick, even if it is.. it gives you free data now. so use it as long as you are getting free lunch. You can stop using it when it gets paid like people do with all the software.

Being a software developer myself I feel sorry for my community, our hard work is hardly appreciated. Kudos Suny.. !!!