Realtime Nifty Put Call Ratio calculator

HI,
Thanks Kiran for the put call ratio xl file, how can I add another script if I want to. Secondly could you make a provision where in the pc ratio is saved on a xl sheet and a xy chart plotted on the same sheet on a daily basis. In case you do that could you send me the xl @ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, thanks buddy, and finally is it possible to get historical pc ratios?
Thanks for the file it is wonderful and have you back tested as I am new to all this stuff?:clapping:
Thanks and regards,
Sudhin Bathija

Last edited by a moderator:

praveen taneja

HI,
Thanks Kiran for the put call ratio xl file, how can I add another script if I want to. Secondly could you make a provision where in the pc ratio is saved on a xl sheet and a xy chart plotted on the same sheet on a daily basis. In case you do that could you send me the xl @ [email protected], thanks buddy, and finally is it possible to get historical pc ratios?
Thanks for the file it is wonderful and have you back tested as I am new to all this stuff?:clapping:
Thanks and regards,
Sudhin Bathija
Bro she is now not visiting this thread after pra made some not so good remark I think :annoyed::annoyed::mad:

kiranb

HI,
Thanks Kiran for the put call ratio xl file, how can I add another script if I want to. Secondly could you make a provision where in the pc ratio is saved on a xl sheet and a xy chart plotted on the same sheet on a daily basis. In case you do that could you send me the xl @ [email protected], thanks buddy, and finally is it possible to get historical pc ratios?
Thanks and regards,
Sudhin Bathija
I made a realtime daily graph, should be useful for intraday.

Once I have enough data, I shall add weekly/monthly graphs