Realtime data feed for Omega Research Tradestation

I have subcribe the real time from trendrider.net they provide 160 scripts for 5min delay real time data buy they have not provide real time data for mcx, ncdx, and they provide eod data also, in eod all nse,bse cash and nse futures, ncdx,mxc for rs.10,000. per 3 months. real time 5 min data for 160 scripts futures and cash, rs.7,500. per 3 months.

i want real time data for mcx if any data provider is aviable.
please mail me or sms me.

regards
dinesh.N
[email protected]
cell : 09443242920
U can get realtime data for MCX with Quotetracker and the best part it is free, Quotetracker will also give you realtime data of CM (NSE).

MCX REALTIME DATA WITH 5MIN, 10 MIN, 15 MIN, 30 MIN,1 HOUR, DAILY, WEEKLY.....AND TOTALLY LIVE UPDATION NO DELAY DELAY with mcx realtime price rates (u can also see live rates if u dont have odin or mcx rates)...4more contact and ask for mcx realtime data...YAHOO ID : [email protected]

Hi

I am using Tradestation 8.1 and I am unable to import new indicators into its Radar Screen. :( I have tried a lot, but till now, no success! The new indicators gets imported into the Tradestation easily, and I am able to use them in Chart Windows, but when I try to apply them in Radar Screen, then these new indicators are not available there. I do not know why !!! :confused:

I request all the users of Tradestation, to kindly tell me the solution to this problem. I will be extremely grateful to you for your kind help. :)

I am posting here a link to MS-WORD file, where I have shown my problem in a detailed way, with the help of captured screen shots. You may kindly check out that file at

http://www.4shared.com/file/23826631/c9680ea3/help_please.html
Please see it once. :p

Thank you
My email ------ tradensei @ yahoo. com ( remove spaces in between to get my email id )

Please note I have posted this same post into 3-4 more threads of treaderji.com, because I do not know in which particular thread, I might get the solution to this problem. Please do not get irritated because of the repetition of this post. I urgently need a solution to this RADAR SCREEN issue. Thank you once again.

dear,sir.

i am dinesh from tamilnad. i have using metastock software,
how to convert or export intraday & edo data for selected days to csv format.
please tell me i am waiting for your reply.

regard's
dinesh.N
[email protected]
cell : 09443242920
hi i am amit,
hi, dinesh i want to know abt tradestation2000i will u pls tell me how is it works how can i purchase it and from whom i will contact for that