Real time US market commodity charts for Zinc, Lead , Aluminium etc

Dear traders,

I need a site which gives real time charts for zinc , lead , Aluminium etc for US commodity markets .. forexpros.com has copper, gold silver etc but not for scrap metals.. Any body aware of any site,please share

Thanks

The Monk.

Monk,
The data for charts is not in USD, its LME data i believe..Do you know Any place where i can get charts in USD from US markets?
LME is the leading exchange for base metals, all analysts track LME prices and stock inventories only and it is priced in USD.

LME is the leading exchange for base metals, all analysts track LME prices and stock inventories only and it is priced in USD.

Monk,

Thing is , in case of copper silver gold one can see changes in trend if any from the US market charts before MCX opens.. But in case of xtb.com .. the electronic trading starts only by about 12 pm our time, So i do not have a source to see changes in lead,zinc etc.. Am not sure about the volume of trading of these metals in CME vs LME , but any source from US markets would be more useful. Please let me know if u come across any

Thanks