Real Time Quotes for Nifty Stocks directly from the NSE website along wit alert sound

Re: Real Time Quotes for Nifty Stocks directly from the NSE website along wit alert s

Hi All,

I am uploading the new version of the software which i uploaded before.

Now, i have added belows things.

1. option to select all and unselect them
2. When you click on the scrip name in left a corresponding chart will open
3. Open %, LTP % and DP% are added.

To know what is DP%, check 2-3 post back.

Now the new looks is

Dear friend,

I must thank you for such a wonderful tool. It will help all of us. I just want to request you, if possible, to indicate the live quotes in candle stick chart form.

Regards,

Nick

Re: Real Time Quotes for Nifty Stocks directly from the NSE website along wit alert s

Many thanks,I did get to download and results are good.i wanted to send you the screen short of the final result but I am finding itr difficult to load the attachment

Thanks for the new software.I would like to compare the latest price (LTP) with the closing price of some past date--say,31.03.09.Is it possible to have an additional column--'Closing price on dd/mm/yy'? Please explore the possibility.Thanks. madhava36

Can u let us know the option to change the alert sound, because the sound provided by you is not enough to wake us up....thanks in advance

madam,
i tried ur software ,but I could not get sound when low or high level was reached.Pls guide me .

Thanks for the software. I feel the volume also needs to be included in the display. May please do the needful

Sir,

this is an excellent tool. Thank you very much,

gopal

mfire

This is an excellent tool. Thanks for sharing.
Mohan

After 5 minutes of market opening, we have open, high and low datas. Can we get an altert when the stock price crosses this intermediate high or low