Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Check RTD1.format file in formats folder. Compare with data received in temporary folder.
Hi Josh,

I installed Zerodha 3.16 and i am using it with RTD 1.4. I am able to get RT quotes as well as backfill is also happening. But as previously said the volume quotes are filled in decimals. PFA file.. please help..
nick.png

VJAY

Hi Josh,

I installed Zerodha 3.16 and i am using it with RTD 1.4. I am able to get RT quotes as well as backfill is also happening. But as previously said the volume quotes are filled in decimals. PFA file.. please help.. View attachment 26626
You getting backfill as before?!!!am not getting backfill ...for that i need to open chart and from there data table first....please share what you did for bavkfill.

josh1

Swifft.Trader and JD1234,

They must have changed the format of volume. Do 'Link to Excel' and 'paste' in excel and see how volume is seen. Are there commas in it?

josh1

We will see if they stop 3.11. You can have two instances of Nest Trader on one PC. So you can use one for Charts and another for trading.
Click - Here

@josh1 They have stopped 3.11 . With Nest 3.16 and RTD 1.50, Backfill is broken.
I have poor internet, I used to backfill to correct candles. Zerodha has lost touch with what it said it was "Friendly neighborhood discount broker".
On complaining, they're asking to use Pi and Kite which are not reliable and often repaint candles on refreshing the chart.

They no longer support migration to NOW as well.
Does RTDMAN support backfill from NOW and does NOW also have a 22 day datatable?
If so can you suggest a good broker that provides NOW?

VJAY

@josh1 They have stopped 3.11 . With Nest 3.16 and RTD 1.50, Backfill is broken.
I have poor internet, I used to backfill to correct candles. Zerodha has lost touch with what it said it was "Friendly neighborhood discount broker".
On complaining, they're asking to use Pi and Kite which are not reliable and often repaint candles on refreshing the chart.

They no longer support migration to NOW as well.
Does RTDMAN support backfill from NOW and does NOW also have a 22 day datatable?
If so can you suggest a good broker that provides NOW?
@ present NEST(ZT) old version still active....NOW no have previous days backdata...only current days backdata available....

As per the feedback posted here in previous posts
someone posted
once you shift to current version, you cant shift back to older versions.