Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

ajeetsingh

I'm using utility ver 1.20 which backfills and extract rtd for Market watch that was currently open in Nest.
Is latest ver 1.25, extracts data from other market watches that are running in background or are not open currently?

josh1

I'm using utility ver 1.20 which backfills and extract rtd for Market watch that was currently open in Nest.
Is latest ver 1.25, extracts data from other market watches that are running in background or are not open currently?
Count number of scrisp in market watch. Type that number in settings against preserve. Then open another Mwatch. Click on Vwap. RTD should show scrips from that Mwatch. If it doesn't, refresh Mwatch and click on Vwap. Select all and then Start RTD. That should include all those scrip in settings. You don't need scrip in Marketwatch to get Rt data.
You can add scrips manually also.

shirajroz

Count number of scrisp in market watch. Type that number in settings against preserve. Then open another Mwatch. Click on Vwap. RTD should show scrips from that Mwatch. If it doesn't, refresh Mwatch and click on Vwap. Select all and then Start RTD. That should include all those scrip in settings. You don't need scrip in Marketwatch to get Rt data.
You can add scrips manually also.
Thank u JoshJi dat was most Helpful.
And pls guide us how to BackFill (Not RT) Spot Nifty/Index Data ?

Thank u for ur kindness

josh1

Thank u JoshJi dat was most Helpful.
And pls guide us how to BackFill (Not RT) Spot Nifty/Index Data ?

Thank u for ur kindness
Click on Index -- Select your index and backfill. Why :confused:. Available through Nest Trader and for select indices only.

Raghuveer

Hi Guys,

I have question reagarding RTD filling. Which future contract should we go for to use the backfill. Because as of now there are 3 contract March,April and May. I tried plotting the graph taking all 3 contract as NIFTY_F,NIFTY_F2,NIFTY_F3. All of them are having different graph values because the data table will have different values for same date and time for all 3 contract. So which futures contract should we consider when plotting the future graph. Attached are the graphs for all 3 contract.
March :-http://postimg.org/image/7uoaaztin/
April:-http://postimg.org/image/f0yjj3em5/
May:-http://postimg.org/image/5snswqvjj/
I was waiting for someone who knows to reply, but since no one replied....

Please correct mistakes as I am not very knowledgeable.

For trading:
I would use F1 (March series). On expiry day some people shift to F2 charts and trade that as they want to hold positions overnight (and also to avoid some expiry day related issues especially with options).
For a day or two after expiry, ST da advises to keep in mind the levels of both current month and the just expired series for day trading. For swing trading ST da advises to keep in mind both levels for about a 3-4 days (a week?? don't remember exactly).

For backfilling:
Current month goes into F1 (March goes into F1). On expiry day evening itself (not after expiry) backfill April into NIFTY15APRILFUT or some other distinct name independent of F2.
The day after expiry brokerages may merge April data with March and old April data (old F2) will no longer be available so need to do this on expiry day evening itself.

After expiry day April becomes current month and goes into F1 (March joined with F1). Charts usually show a gap.
Now you can see levels in both charts F1 alias April and old April (NIFTY15APRILFUT), If necessary you can import day wise data in NIFTY15APRILFUT also for a few days/1 week to get a better look at the chart. After 1 week in April series NIFTY15APRILFUT becomes obsolete. Just use April (now F1).

Trading F2, F3: That's for more experienced traders. Definitely not for me.

I was waiting for someone who knows to reply, but since no one replied....

Please correct mistakes as I am not very knowledgeable.

For trading:
I would use F1 (March series). On expiry day some people shift to F2 charts and trade that as they want to hold positions overnight (and also to avoid some expiry day related issues especially with options).
For a day or two after expiry, ST da advises to keep in mind the levels of both current month and the just expired series for day trading. For swing trading ST da advises to keep in mind both levels for about a 3-4 days (a week?? don't remember exactly).

For backfilling:
Current month goes into F1 (March goes into F1). On expiry day evening itself (not after expiry) backfill April into NIFTY15APRILFUT or some other distinct name independent of F2.
The day after expiry brokerages may merge April data with March and old April data (old F2) will no longer be available so need to do this on expiry day evening itself.

After expiry day April becomes current month and goes into F1 (March joined with F1). Charts usually show a gap.
Now you can see levels in both charts F1 alias April and old April (NIFTY15APRILFUT), If necessary you can import day wise data in NIFTY15APRILFUT also for a few days/1 week to get a better look at the chart. After 1 week in April series NIFTY15APRILFUT becomes obsolete. Just use April (now F1).

Trading F2, F3: That's for more experienced traders. Definitely not for me.
Thanks Raghuveer.. I was waiting for someone to reply..Since no body replied for long days i though my question is of not important..but still thanks for the reply..
Raghuveer i would like to have one more help..that is the historic IEOD data for the NSE stocks..I am able to find the IEOD data for the NIFTY and BANKNIFTY in the shared google drive..but not able to find the same for stocks..can you help me out

TracerBullet

Thanks Raghuveer.. I was waiting for someone to reply..Since no body replied for long days i though my question is of not important..but still thanks for the reply..
Raghuveer i would like to have one more help..that is the historic IEOD data for the NSE stocks..I am able to find the IEOD data for the NIFTY and BANKNIFTY in the shared google drive..but not able to find the same for stocks..can you help me out
https://www. 4 shared . com/folder/WavaB1Cm/NIFTY50_ALL.html

Also by RM