Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Your terminal is the server, C:\RT is folder to hold temporary file. You can do what you want with ASCII import of AmiBroker.
What i am looking is
Can Ieod data saved in my Dropbox can be used for backfill with a button
in RTD

Because Some brokers gives 1 day ieod data so if the ieod data is downloaded from a link that we saved it helps others who dont have access for multiple dates

josh1

What i am looking is
in RTD

Because Some brokers gives 1 day ieod data so if the ieod data is downloaded from a link that we saved it helps others who dont have access for multiple dates
You don't need RTD for that. Just create a format file once with Import wizard and import next time with ASCII import from AmiBroker.

Snake.Head

You have been actively using this app. One liners are below your level. You are now expected to give more detailed input on errors.

Do not use Delete Tics when RTD feed is running.
Don't Get much time those days @Josh1
Those were quick Check on latest build
Select all /Deselect all - Not Working Icon fade out. [Whatmore info you need about this?]
Delete tics where not used on when rtd is running.

shankar4kv

What i am looking is
in RTD

You may enable local store in nest starter pack settings.

shankar4kv

Don't Get much time those days @Josh1
Those were quick Check on latest build
Select all /Deselect all - Not Working Icon fade out. [Whatmore info you need about this?]
Delete tics where not used on when rtd is running.
Icon fade will be tackled in next update

As you have reported lag, I have checked with 1.21 and 1.23 both are lagging even RTDMan.exe not running.

Cant found lag when deleting tics but after delete tics completed, if we start RTD the cross over cursor lags in Amibroker, dont know why that happens!

will look in to the source code in this weekend.

As you have reported lag, I have checked with 1.21 and 1.23 both are lagging even RTDMan.exe not running.

Cant found lag when deleting tics but after delete tics completed, if we start RTD the cross over cursor lags in Amibroker, dont know why that happens!

Hi shankar

When we delete ticks new instance of broker.exe is executed.
Thats why the existing amibroker is getting lagged.If you kill that new instance it get backs to normal.
Hope this helps .

Regards

josh1

Hi shankar

When we delete ticks new instance of broker.exe is executed.
Thats why the existing amibroker is getting lagged.If you kill that new instance it get backs to normal.
Hope this helps .

Regards
fxarun is right. RTD creates one instance of Amibroker. RTDMan is supposed to grab it and it does.
When DeleteTics is pressed while RTDMan is running, it creates and works on new instance and sometimes hangs in the middle. After that, cursor starts lagging.
I am not able to determine where the hell is this new instance coming from. Nowhere in that code we are creating new instance.
However, if you use the old DeleteRTTics app, it grabs the same instance and works faster.
@fxarun The Task Manager doesn't show two instances. How do you kill the new instance.

josh1

Optionally, I can open the old DeleteRTTics script on pressing that button if it is in the same folder. Delete whatever quotes you want and close it. That should require much lesser. code.