Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

ocil

Hi Josh sir, not sure how this happened. Now day when i press start real time data or back fill /Amibroker open and when i closed RT data 1.5 Amibroker also closed.

hello naveen sir ,when i start RTD1.4 & ninja trader 7 in the morning ,the time and candle stick are same in zerodha nest trader & ninjatrader7 but slowly there is a lag in ninjatrder chart compared to nest trader for example if nest trader shows 10.30 then NT shows 10.10 and by end of session ie 3.30 the diffence in timing is 1and half hours and price shows corresponding to 1 and half hour delay ie 2.30 pm,and if i keep the system on the chart keeps on updating beyond 4.30

josh1

hello,i am usingRTD 1.4 with zerodha nest 3.11,but the ninja trader7 charts updates lags behind and by the end of day lags more than 1hour ,any one please throw some light
If you have more than 3 scrips, Ninja starts lagging. It is not designed to take quotes for multiple scrips simultaneously

@josh1 hello sir I am using ninjatrader 8 with RTD.... Only problem is I am not getting Open Interest from RTD any solution for that ?
Hello bro can you guide me rtd to ninjatrader 8 am using ninjatrader 7 with rtd 1.5 without any problem, but can't get data on ninjatrader 8 please throw some lights.
PS: I do config just same as NT7 working fine

Last edited:
josh sir thank you for the reply,but i am watching only 1 script at a time,is it becoz of older version of RTD and nest trader,or may be due my system which is intel core i 5-6200U,2.3GHz,os is windows 8.1

josh sir thank you for the reply,but i am watching only 1 script at a time,is it becoz of older version of RTD and nest trader,or may be due my system which is intel core i 5-6200U,2.3GHz,os is windows 8.1
I think maybe security stuff like firewall or antivirus interfere process exclude all three folders rtdman nt and nest from antivirus and anti-malware software. for me 10 scripts same time opening 6 more charts always active rest minimized three monitor nothing I see any issue

Thakns a ton 7

WHat about Nifty why is it printing 10 as price , this is in my rtd file

Scrip1=Nifty 50;Nifty 50;Index Value;;
I'm also facing same issues with Nest Version above 3.13.0.X , now zerodha and other brokers have upgraded to 3.14.0.X and above .When I link to excel on excel sheet, I get the data on excel sheet for Nifty and BankNifty, but when I try to using RTDMan.exe (directly from the folder with admin right, usually I prefer to do this way and it works perfectly) it give only first two digits of the value, such as if Nifty Index is at 10425, it reflects 10 on amibroker and 25 for banknifty (25562).But everything works fine on Zerodha nest version 3.11.0.X but only problem is they restrict scrip subscription to only 200 (in my case) where as scrip limit is usually not there in version above 3.13.0.X.I request Mr.Josh @josh1 to have a look at it and help us in this regard.And one thing other scrips values (which has trading symbol works perfectly with 3.14.0.X and above).

Regards,

Last edited: