Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

HappyLife

Thanks for quick response …..
Then it will be good for you to reinstall all 3, RTD, Ami and Nest
installing & uninstalling will not solve….

Check with proper internet eg lan based or wifi
Not via mobile internet
Jio secondary ……. primary 4mbps cable broadband connection

Also, check any scheduled scanning of antivirus or any other scanning on that time
using Norton but recently change to quick heal & it eat too much memory maybe quick heal (original culprit)

note:- today run only nesttraderno rtd (realtime) … no issue ….. after market hour backfill without any problem.

Raju

Using Jio Nest quotes indeed becomes slow in afternoon time .If we do speed test it shows good speed.

josh1

Hi,
I am using Win 7 and I get following error while installing RTD 1.40
"Windows cannot find 'C:\RTD_1.40\formats.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly , and then try again."

What do I do to get rid of this error?

Regards
Krushna

Hi,
I am using Win 7 and I get following error while installing RTD 1.40
"Windows cannot find 'C:\RTD_1.40\formats.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly , and then try again."

What do I do to get rid of this error?

Regards
Krushna
It was a antivirus issue. Resolved.

When I do backfill, the candles change a little. And this happens more than once. Does this happen with anybody else? I am getting data only for one scrip.

josh1

When I do backfill, the candles change a little. And this happens more than once. Does this happen with anybody else? I am getting data only for one scrip.
It does change depending upon from where you backfill, Data table or Vwap. Their start time for candle differ.