Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

raj_singh

Yes TNB bhai, it is jugaad only... if RTD match amibroker symbol name with loaded data table trading symbol name then this problem may be solved. i think Josh sir or any programmer can do this easily..

Last edited:

SevenD

@traderniftybull/raj_singh

Are you using Nest 3.11 or Nest 3.13?
Although I've been using RTD for more than two years and am aware of certain issues,
there are times when it gets frustrating, this has started since the new Nest 3.13 has
been introduced. Prior to that everything was hunky dory.
Your issue is very new, so do trial and error to sort out issues.

I find uninstalling and reinstalling Nest, downloading a new copy of RTD and uninstalling and reinstalling Amibroker works at times.
If uninstalling Amibroker,t first backup your database folder. Use Revo uninstaller if you have it, to do a clean uninstall and reinstall Ami. Start Ami create new database in Ami, then go to Menu; Symbol>New; type all the symbols you use with a comma in between two symbols/scrips.
Now you need to transfer your old data to the new database. Close amibroker and navigate to the partition ami is installed in, go to the new database you created , double click the folder, you will see folders '0 to '9' and 'a to 'z'. all data is stored in these folders. Now copy the data from old database to new database, by going to the old database folder you backed up, go to folders alphabet wise. (eg folder 'a' would contain AXISBANK, and all scrips starting with 'a'; folder 'b' would contain BANKNIFTY and so on) copy the scrip from the old database folders to their respective folders alphabet wise in the new database, doing it this way is avoiding bugs/errors that have crept in. This is a quick copy paste method of transferring data between two databases and has worked for me. when all is complete you start Ami, you have all your old data back in a new copy of Ami.

josh1

Scrip1=nse_cm|AXISBANK-EQ;AXISBANK;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip2=nse_cm|HDFC-EQ;;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip3=nse_cm|HDFCBANK-EQ;HDFC;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip4=nse_cm|ICICIBANK-EQ;HDFCBANK;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip5=nse_cm|RELIANCE-EQ;SBIN;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip6=nse_cm|SBIN-EQ;AXISBANK;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
------------------------------------

Someone please let me know the reason, why there is this garbar and a solution, how to resolve this issue.
It should be like this ..............
Scrip2=nse_cm|HDFC-EQ;HDFC;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip3=nse_cm|HDFCBANK-EQ;HDFCBANK;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip4=nse_cm|ICICIBANK-EQ;ICICIBANK;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip5=nse_cm|RELIANCE-EQ;RELIANCE;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip6=nse_cm|SBIN-EQ;SBIN;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;

You have screwed you ini file. It will be better if you watch the videos and modify your ini file using RTD.

Last edited:
It should be like this ..............
Scrip2=nse_cm|HDFC-EQ;HDFC;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip3=nse_cm|HDFCBANK-EQ;HDFCBANK;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip4=nse_cm|ICICIBANK-EQ;ICICIBANK;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip5=nse_cm|RELIANCE-EQ;RELIANCE;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip6=nse_cm|SBIN-EQ;SBIN;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;

You have screwed you ini file. It will be better if you watch the videos and modify your ini file using RTD.
Thanks Joshi bro, for your suggestion.

I will like to add few points.
1. I have not made any changes in ini file, I dont know from where this second semicolon came up.
2. Even with 2 semicolons in line 2 (of HDFC), I didnt face any problem in backfilling, when backfilled as a single symbol. (you can try this yourself, but for backfill only)
3. Let me be honest, I was backfilling for other MW that has some 50 symbols and after RTD backfilled some 10/12 symbols all of a sudden, this issue cropped up.
Then (after a restart) I tried for this market watch but the issue was still there, so posted here with images etc.

Hello guys ,

Recently i am facing quite a strange problem with RTD 1.4 on my new laptop (Windows 10 home edition). Nest trader version is 3.11.4

Whenever i am trying to backfill nse scrips its always taking PETRONET :) Not sure why RTD is in love with petronet only but this is the case.

For ex - i tried to backfill ABB but it it is taking petronet and nothing is happening in Amibroker.

On my old laptop it was working absolutely fine. Can anyone please help me out. I have attached the screenshot of the issue -

backfill_error.jpg

Kindly advise.

Last edited:

manojborle

Hello guys ,

Recently i am facing quite a strange problem with RTD 1.4 on my new laptop (Windows 10 home edition). Nest trader version is 3.11.4

Whenever i am trying to backfill nse scrips its always taking PETRONET :) Not sure why RTD is in love with petronet only but this is the case.

For ex - i tried to backfill ABB but it it is taking petronet and nothing is happening in Amibroker.

On my old laptop it was working absolutely fine. Can anyone please help me out. I have attached the screenshot of the issue -

View attachment 23025

Kindly advise.
Seems your problem is similar to TNB bhai's issue. Check your .ini file, looks like the file is screwed.

Seems your problem is similar to TNB bhai's issue. Check your .ini file, looks like the file is screwed.
Hello Manoj sir,

This issue looks different. INI file is fine -

Scrip1=nse_cm|ABB-EQ;ABB;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip2=nse_cm|ACC-EQ;ACC;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip3=nse_cm|ADANIENT-EQ;ADANIENT;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip4=nse_cm|ADANIPORTS-EQ;ADANIPORTS;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;

Exactly the same thing is working on the other laptop.

Quite strange and frustrating :(

Manoj bhai
In my view, ini file (list of scrips) has no role in backfilling
like such lines or any of such lines, (Scrip 1 or Scrip 2 and so on)
-----------------------------------------------------
Scrip1=nse_cm|ABB-EQ;ABB;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip2=nse_cm|ACC-EQ;ACC;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip3=nse_cm|ADANIENT-EQ;ADANIENT;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
Scrip4=nse_cm|ADANIPORTS-EQ;ADANIPORTS;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
-------------------------------------------
Let you do an experiment
open a new market watch
put any number of scripts in it say there are 10
now backfill it
now put 2 semicolons in any one of the scrips, say scrip 7
then again start backfilling
you wont face any issue in backfill with double semicolons

BTW, I have many times backfilled, when ini files scrips and MW scrips are different and totally different.

So the reason behind the issues encountered by me and VM lies some where else.

manojborle

I think it will backfill only those scrips which are in ini file and if the scrip is not in marketwatch then we should not get realtime data for that scrip even if its in ini file.