Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

which RTD version you are using.
Are you using v 1.25

RTD v 1.5, on closing, does not close ami
I am using RTD 1.40
I open RTD and it opens Ami automatically. Same while closing. I close RTD and it also closes Ami.

I had tried umpteen time to backfill with Nest 3.13 and RTD 1.5 it wouldn't, although I was able to get quotes to Ami with the same configuration. When I asked the broker to look into it, they said certain files were missing and replaced those files in Nest plugins folder (Omnesys>NEST3>NEST Plugins). After that I got the backfill going. Later I tried another brokers Nest 3.13 and didn't face any such issues. So brokers tweak Nest.
SevenD bro, please be kind enough to provide Nest Plugins folder (as a zip file) with replaced files. I am using NestTrader 1.13 version and facing such major issues. Please help. Thanks

SevenD

SevenD bro, please be kind enough to provide Nest Plugins folder (as a zip file) with replaced files. I am using NestTrader 1.13 version and facing such major issues. Please help. Thanks
I have sent you the link, before you do anything back up you your Omnesys file as well as Ami database.
What has worked for me, may or may not work for you as every broker tweaks Nest to some degree. My broker is different than yours. If it works post it here.

I have increased symbol limit in Nest upto 250 and I am using only 25 symbol in RTD. even then I am getting error of No. symbol exceeds limit . how to solve this error ?? How RTD counts symbol ? per market watch 250 symbol is allowed by broker.