Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

cloudTrader

In the videos it was told to not to run NEST as Admin mode. In my laptop, I have only RTD in admin mode. Ami is also not in Admin mode. Why isnt it showing live data?
If you are running two things without Admin mode then run RTD also without Admin mode, maybe it will help.

Once I read a post by Josh1 to somebody else that first Run all three applications in Admin mode and then next time remove this condition from all the three and then run them.

If you are running two things without Admin mode then run RTD also without Admin mode, maybe it will help.

Once I read a post by Josh1 to somebody else that first Run all three applications in Admin mode and then next time remove this condition from all the three and then run them.
Thank you. Will try both and see if it works.

Thank you. Will try both and see if it works.
Yes, running all three in Admin mode has started giving me live data.
But the problem of slow backfill still remains. backfilling only 10 minutes of todays data of only 1 scrip took 80 seconds.
Now please tell me if next time I should run all 3 in Admin mode or Normal mode and how should I get faster backfill.

Yes, running all three in Admin mode has started giving me live data.
But the problem of slow backfill still remains. backfilling only 10 minutes of todays data of only 1 scrip took 80 seconds.
Now please tell me if next time I should run all 3 in Admin mode or Normal mode and how should I get faster backfill.
I am running all 3 in admin mode and its working fine.
Regarding backfill, I am not facing any such problem so cant help you in this regard.

I am running all 3 in admin mode and its working fine.
Regarding backfill, I am not facing any such problem so cant help you in this regard.
Which OS are you using? I was using win7 and it was working fine for me, but the problem has started since I switched to win 8.1

w7
but you never stated earlier that you are using w8.1
Sorry About that, didnt think before that it would matter. Thought I am doing something wrong. Anybody using win8 facing the same issue?

Snake.Head

Sorry About that, didnt think before that it would matter. Thought I am doing something wrong. Anybody using win8 facing the same issue?
Close amibroker properly and check if it running task manager

win 8 wired permission issue + better move ami + nest + rtd to another drive and don't run in admin mode

Close amibroker properly and check if it running task manager

win 8 wired permission issue + better move ami + nest + rtd to another drive and don't run in admin mode
Closed RTD and it closed Ami with it. In Task Manager, there was no Ami running.
I have all Ami, NEST and RTD on C drive. Do I need to take it to another one?
And I ran everything in non-admin mode, still backfill of 1 scrip from 9.15 to 13.00 took some 65 seconds.

Closed RTD and it closed Ami with it. In Task Manager, there was no Ami running.
I have all Ami, NEST and RTD on C drive. Do I need to take it to another one?
And I ran everything in non-admin mode, still backfill of 1 scrip from 9.15 to 13.00 took some 65 seconds.
which RTD version you are using.
Are you using v 1.25

RTD v 1.5, on closing, does not close ami