Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

I am using ZT 3.11 and I am facing a peculiar problem.
Whenever I open ZT (using MCX scrips) and try to open plus chart or data table, sometime it opens perfectly but with some scrips it closes down ZT (in such cases data table shows a blank window). Reducing time period of data to 10 days didnt provide a solution.
Further, Is there a way, if I want to delete data of data table prior to some days, say prior 1.8.17
Thanks
Any suggestions to resolve this issue. Thanks

cloudTrader

Someone please clarify. Thanks
With Nest Trader this is the problem for MCX. I also face this problem with Nest Trader. The data is not continuous data and it is of the particular contract [although checked few months back so cannot comment on the latest scenario as I am not using Nest for Charting now for MCX]. Very difficult getting backfill data for MCX from Nest. Sometimes things are smooth but at other times this crashing thing is unavoidable with MCX.

I have NestPlus installed in my NestTrader, but I never used it before. Today when I tried to use it for some data, I got following error.

View attachment 21888

What does this error indicate. What may be the solution, please suggest. Thanks
The Attachment you have pasted is not showing up. Re-upload the image.
Thanks bro,
Sorry, unable to load image.
The error reads as
"Login failure, broker code does not exist in mrv_host"
This error showed up when I tried to login to NestPlus.

Also is there any utility that can feed NT-7 from KITE/upstox API... I seriously wants to be Future proof now
Hello sir ,

You can download this Application for ur requirement

http://laibtech.com/AlgOto.aspx

Not sure it is still working or not. Didn't check it because not subscribed to API. If you have API key and all then Check it and give me feedback if it is good or not. I am keen to get permanent and good solution for data too.

SevenD

With Nest Trader this is the problem for MCX. I also face this problem with Nest Trader. The data is not continuous data and it is of the particular contract [although checked few months back so cannot comment on the latest scenario as I am not using Nest for Charting now for MCX]. Very difficult getting backfill data for MCX from Nest. Sometimes things are smooth but at other times this crashing thing is unavoidable with MCX.
I too had this issue of Nest crashing when back filling commodity data. Since commodity market has more than 13 trading hours in a day, the volume of data is more, compared with equity, and RTD has issues handling this volume of data, configure Nest plus to backfill only 5 days data instead of 22 days.

I am not getting live feed and backfill of 15 minutes data took 81 seconds. Can someone help me please?
Also, when I clicked on "Do Backfill" a new Ami was opened and backfill was done in that and the ami I had opened earlier wasnt backfilled.

cloudTrader

Thanks bro,
Sorry, unable to load image.
The error reads as
"Login failure, broker code does not exist in mrv_host"
This error showed up when I tried to login to NestPlus.
I think , you will have to ask your broker technical support about this problem. This might be due to some file missing from their end.

cloudTrader

I am not getting live feed and backfill of 15 minutes data took 81 seconds. Can someone help me please?
Also, when I clicked on "Do Backfill" a new Ami was opened and backfill was done in that and the ami I had opened earlier wasnt backfilled.
This is something to do with Run As Administrator thing. Normally you might be opening Amibroker as it is & not as Administrator but when Nest Trader is opening in Run as Admin & RTD also as Run as Admin then Ami is also opening in Admin mode.

This is happening with 3.13 Nest Trader mostly.

This is something to do with Run As Administrator thing. Normally you might be opening Amibroker as it is & not as Administrator but when Nest Trader is opening in Run as Admin & RTD also as Run as Admin then Ami is also opening in Admin mode.

This is happening with 3.13 Nest Trader mostly.
In the videos it was told to not to run NEST as Admin mode. In my laptop, I have only RTD in admin mode. Ami is also not in Admin mode. Why isnt it showing live data?