Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

yeah, it seems okay.
Cant say where the problem is.

I have all 3,
Nest, RTD 1.5 and amibroker installed in Drive C (not program files)
No ramdisk
I run all 3 with admin rights
First amibroker (btw I need ami most of the time, so ami is kept opened most of the time) then Nest and then RTD
and it is working perfectly.

ocil

Pls check the installation video. its very clear that we have not to run all 3 application as administrator.
remove if checked "Run as Administrator" check box.
yeah, it seems okay.
Cant say where the problem is.

I have all 3,
Nest, RTD 1.5 and amibroker installed in Drive C (not program files)
No ramdisk
I run all 3 with admin rights
First amibroker (btw I need ami most of the time, so ami is kept opened most of the time) then Nest and then RTD
and it is working perfectly.

josh1

However When I open rtd as admin when backfill selected The datatable opens up with quotes backfill completed message comes but no graphs in amibroker

Regars,
Sachin

rtd 1
I added the columns as shown by you, tried to start rtd only rtd 1.4 started 1.5 and 1,21 gave errors I could start start rtd but no graphs and on clicking back fill error trading symbol must be present in marketwatch which is actually already present Can you check over Teamviewer what is the real problem
?
Regard,
Sachin
[/QUOTE]

First time, start all three in admin mode. Thereafter, remove admin mode.
Give screenshot of RTD1.5. Do you select scrips before Start RTD.

Start RTD app and make changes in settings: "Rename Future as" to _F1 or whatever you normally use, "Plus chart Open" to "No". Leave rest of settings as is.
Click Save.

sir
when saving then msg coming please type right csv folder path then save. pl guide sir

yachusai

Start RTD app and make changes in settings: "Rename Future as" to _F1 or whatever you normally use, "Plus chart Open" to "No". Leave rest of settings as is.
Click Save.

sir
when saving then msg coming please type right csv folder path then save. pl guide sir
Bro in default settings csv path directory is R so pls change to c or d or assign ram disk created path

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk