Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

narangji

Update:

RTD V 1.24

1. Help file updated!
2. Save Database removed!
Hi Josh shankar thank you guys, I dont really know what i am doing but i am trying to follow your instructions.

When I go to google search as shown in this video, i cannot find spiffspaceman link. Can you tell me what needs to be done? It seems they have removed the pages.

PS: I went to github and tried to open spiffspaceman page but it says sorry page canot be found

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Raghuveer

Hi Josh shankar thank you guys, I dont really know what i am doing but i am trying to follow your instructions.

When I go to google search as shown in this video, i cannot find spiffspaceman link. Can you tell me what needs to be done? It seems they have removed the pages.

PS: I went to github and tried to open spiffspaceman page but it says sorry page canot be found

Thanks in advance
See signature of shankar4kv for download link. If you cannot see signature, go to your user control panel and edit settings to show signature.

Link's as given by shankar4kv:
Setup Installer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dgliwcs965d4dh/Installer.exe?dl=0

Source code: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbqedi30d7s3ea9/Source.rar?dl=0

narangji

See signature of shankar4kv for download link. If you cannot see signature, go to your user control panel and edit settings to show signature.

Link's as given by shankar4kv:
Setup Installer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dgliwcs965d4dh/Installer.exe?dl=0

Source code: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbqedi30d7s3ea9/Source.rar?dl=0
I can see the signatures and I have downloaded both the files, However in the step by step instruction video it says to open some binary file and save it on ur HDD. Spiffspaceman link is missing. I know I may sound stupid, but I am not tech savy.

PS: The link contains installer.exe and source.rar, they both different to binary file mentioned in video in new releases

Raghuveer

I can see the signatures and I have downloaded both the files, However in the step by step instruction video it says to open some binary file and save it on ur HDD. Spiffspaceman link is missing. I know I may sound stupid, but I am not tech savy.

PS: The link contains installer.exe and source.rar, they both different to binary file mentioned in video in new releases
That's an old video for a old version. Just use the installer.exe and see the more recent help file (Help->Help).

narangji

That's an old video for a old version. Just use the installer.exe and see the more recent help file (Help->Help).
Ok I am going great with new help file in installer.exe, hit a new roadblock. When I click inside NEST software "Link to Excel" It gives me 3 items to choose from, I select "ALL ITEMS". Nothing happens after that.

That screen shot of DATA TABLE does not come up (like shown in help file).

What am i doing wrong here now?

Thanks a Million in advance

Raghuveer

Ok I am going great with new help file in installer.exe, hit a new roadblock. When I click inside NEST software "Link to Excel" It gives me 3 items to choose from, I select "ALL ITEMS". Nothing happens after that.

That screen shot of DATA TABLE does not come up (like shown in help file).

What am i doing wrong here now?

Thanks a Million in advance
Link to excel will not do anything that can be seen right away like you are expecting. Data table is not expected to come up after link.
After Link, do paste in excel sheet. You should see scrips and prices changing as per MW, otherwise RTD will not work and you should ask your broker to enable RTD/Link to excel.

narangji

Link to excel will not do anything that can be seen right away like you are expecting. Data table is not expected to come up after link.
After Link, do paste in excel sheet. You should see scrips and prices changing as per MW, otherwise RTD will not work and you should ask your broker to enable RTD/Link to excel.
A huge setback, I spoke to my broker BEZEL Commodities, they say it will take them more then a 2 week's to get it enabled. WTF! Really Information age in 21st century and they need 15 days?

Very disappointing, I hope you are here to help me raghuveer after 15 days!!!