Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

@josh1
using rtd 1.60 seamlessly since developed by you , after forcefully upgrading windows 11 22H2 version by microsoft suddenly feed get very slow , cpu usage and memory is ok [ using 16gb ram , 512 GB Nvme drive , but feed get slow and hang amibroker for some seconds @josh1 Please help
Sorry for the late reply. I am not using Windows 11 myself so I am not able to speak about its nuances.

Anyway, most of the brokers have drifted away from RTD. Some are giving data feed thru websocket. Websocket seems to be more efficient than RTD . So I may not give much support for RTD hereafter.

have developed an application for myself that gets data feed from Finvasia Websocket to Amibroker. Quality of data feed is good and backfill is superfast. It is still in testing phase.

have developed an application for myself that gets data feed from Finvasia Websocket to Amibroker. Quality of data feed is good and backfill is superfast. It is still in testing phase.
Dear Josh , if you got a successful test then pls release Finvasia to amibroker feeder here, so many will use it like RTD,
RTD is still working fine in W10 .

Happy trading.

VJAY

Dear Josh , if you got a successful test then pls release Finvasia to amibroker feeder here, so many will use it like RTD,
RTD is still working fine in W10 .

Happy trading.
Its working fine ..but its not freebee like RTD...you can ask him for demo

bunti_k23

Sorry for the late reply. I am not using Windows 11 myself so I am not able to speak about its nuances.

Anyway, most of the brokers have drifted away from RTD. Some are giving data feed thru websocket. Websocket seems to be more efficient than RTD . So I may not give much support for RTD hereafter.

Hello Josh bhai,

I am also a user of finvasia Shoonya and i was looking for realtime data feed, is your data tool accurate without lag compared to terminal data? are you planning to sell your utility in case? i am ready to BUY. Actually i was looking for a python developer to make this websocket data feed tool. since you already made it i can BUY it from you. let me know your thoughts.

Thank you.

Happy Holi Everyone.

I require NIFTY-F 1 Min. data of 20th and 21st MAr'24. can anyone please upload here.
I require for Amibroker but even NT-7 will do.

Thanks in Advance.

VJAY

Happy Holi Everyone.

I require NIFTY-F 1 Min. data of 20th and 21st MAr'24. can anyone please upload here.
I require for Amibroker but even NT-7 will do.

Thanks in Advance.

Attachments