Real-time data for MCX and NCDEX

stumper

I have subscribed to the Reuters service, the product is highly ok. Quote Center has very basic charting and most of the decent features like drawing support lines or Fibo Retracements are only for Institutional Users. I also bought MetaStock Pro along with their feed and it would just not work due to the Indian Time Zone.

I dont recommend anyone even wastes a single penny to try this out.
Hi Jineshu ,

Maybe you can help out here .... how did you get reuters data feed? I somehow could not locate the same from reuters web site !!

Also what was the pricepoint for MCX datafeed from Reuters?

Regards.

Please provide me the details for Reuters........what they charge for MCX

Thanks
Reuters has been acquired by quotecenter. use the following link to subscribe for their service and select "Reuters QuoteCenter Real-Time Data for Asia/Pacific" (135$/month). They are providing 30 day trail also.
once after subscription,we need to select the exchanges that we are interested to get real-time data feed.

http://www.equis.com/whc/fundsoft4.aspx

only feature that i fell lacking is that they don't have a plugin to directly feed data to amibroker and the only option is using DDE data feed but with this we can't get historical data in amibroker.

Friends,
Please try TradeTiger from Sharekhan. It's cheap and Reliable. U can trade MCX, NCDEX, BSE, NSE CASH & FUTURES.

Hello Everyone,

I am in the phase of testing something and for that I need IEOD data for last one year for the below mentioned commodities. If 1 year data cant be arranged I can live with 6 months as well. Need to observe some behaviour on intraday data. 5 min would work.

ALUMINIUM
COPPER
CRUDEOIL
GOLD
LEAD
NATURALGAS
NICKEL
SILVER
ZINC

Thanks in advance..

Cheers
Abhinav

VJAY

Hello Everyone,

I am in the phase of testing something and for that I need IEOD data for last one year for the below mentioned commodities. If 1 year data cant be arranged I can live with 6 months as well. Need to observe some behaviour on intraday data. 5 min would work.

ALUMINIUM
COPPER
CRUDEOIL
GOLD
LEAD
NATURALGAS
NICKEL
SILVER
ZINC

Thanks in advance..

Cheers
Abhinav
hi,
hope this link of neeraj help u.

http://www.************/dir/12337379/b37ba1db/COMMODITIES_IEOD_2008.html

VJAY

Hello Vjay,

What is the actual site name? It shows ******** instead of any domain name...please let me know the exact URL to download the data..
you can also send me an email at [email protected]

thx for the help

cheers
abhinav
Hi abhi,
site is 4 shared dot com

Regards
VJAY