Real-time data for MCX and NCDEX

I've been using Telequote for about 3-4 months now. The data feed is good, provided you have a decent broadband connection. The data feed, though, needs to be refreshed every hour or so, since due to some problem it gets stuck. That seems to be the only problem so far. I think, it is a PERL based software, just like Spider IRIS, which, therefore, will not look as great as a MetaStock or Advanced GET. When the chart refreshes, the trendlines dance around irritatingly, but settle down as the chart stabilizes. Studies are ample.

Overall, perhaps not worth the money you will be paying, but then what other alternative do you have? Data feed is good, fast, and reliable. It is not delayed as someone has mentioned in his/her comment. I haven't checked Reuters service, so cannot say how Telequote stands in comparison. Last time I spoke to my Viratech rep, he mentioned some other client requesting him to configure the client's MetaStock RT for the Reuters feed the client had purchased. But he was unable to do so. I don't know the full details.

Finally, Telequote works well, and is the only charting software that is used across all the commodities broking houses.

I have subscribed to the Reuters service, the product is highly ok. Quote Center has very basic charting and most of the decent features like drawing support lines or Fibo Retracements are only for Institutional Users. I also bought MetaStock Pro along with their feed and it would just not work due to the Indian Time Zone.

I dont recommend anyone even wastes a single penny to try this out.

biyasc

Thank you for ur replies.
I am avoiding Telequote because of several reasons. First it shows EOD chart of previous month only. So useless for applying Elliot Waves and many other studies. Also useless for backtesting or even building a simple system.
More so from the last 15 days Telequote is providing data with a delay of 5-30 minute :mad: (atleast in Delhi.. they say the problem is from a submarine in Hongkong)
I am a professional intraday trader but just starting with commodities so trying to refrain from big investments while purchasing datafeed to Metastock or Amibroker.

Thnx again friends.
why you are trying to start trading in commodities. do not you like to trade in stocks.

why you are trying to start trading in commodities. do not you like to trade in stocks.
hehe... the post was written 1.5 years back. I did liked trading in base metals n few agro commodities, intraday. Yeh, found nasdaq as the best market.... so the thread was dead from my side for a long time.

BTW have found many gud features in Telequote for which I initially complained.