Real-time data for MCX and NCDEX

Hi
I am looking for real time data feed for MCX and NCDEX for Metastock. If there is any other option than Virtech or e-signal( obviously I am looking for cheaper option) please let me know.
Thanks in advance. Regards.

If you want to go for any good source provider for real time MCX-NCDEX live and real time quotes with fundamental news and charts
you can try for Reuters source provider..which they have recently launched specially for Indian commodity markets.

Finally settled with Reuters for could not find a solution economical as well as reliable.
Woul like to add that Reuter's package is really worth for traders. The base market for bullion and crude is NYMEX and for base metals is LME and their inventory and charts need to be constantly tracked. So now back to full-time trading in above ( by 'trading' i mean 'profitable trading' :) )

Good Lucks Good Trading.

Please contact www.datafetchers.com for fetching realtime data through ODIEN platform. It is quite affordable, one time utility fee Rs:5000 only. No other cost. And data comes really REALTIME. No delay period at all. I am using since 6 months. Pl feel free to contact me 9427560572

Hi
I am looking for real time data feed for MCX and NCDEX for Metastock. If there is any other option than Virtech or e-signal( obviously I am looking for cheaper option) please let me know.
Thanks in advance. Regards.

Hi
u can take it from winquote, contact person mr.roshan contact no 66792997

hiiiiiiiiiii
i get live commodities data from leverage infotech.for metastock. he will also give u five days trial . quality is good. if u intrested contact my yahoo messanger id supercar92. i will give u the detials
hello
can u send me the details to get live commodities data so that i can get a free 5 days trial hope u will

A

amarnath

Hi
u can take it from winquote, contact person mr.roshan contact no 66792997
yes winquote is only easy option though its not gr8 or too superior to use but can be employed for classical TA studies and its better than some black market vendors offering data on MS who are not legal data vendors and one of a broker told me his going to file legal complaint against them soon through legal channels to force them to stop illegal data vending .