Real-time data feed for MCX commodities in Amibroker

Hi,

Is there any real-time data feed service for MCX commodities available which will feed directly to Amibroker like eSignal [MCX exchange is not supported by eSignal currently].

Dear sir,

i had a bitter experience with market data provider.

they gv thats true but out of 7 days of trial 3 days past i didnt get any updation.

and that they say on messenger that "our tech guys wil attend u shortly"

that shortly became too long.leav ur email id so that i can inform u if i get any vendor with amibroker n mcx.

regards,

avishek

well , try out quotecenter buddy.

www.quotecenter.ca , an official metastock data provider , can be loaded into amibroker too using dde.

Cheers
But with dde option in amibroker,we can't get historical data and thats a big draw back. Even there is no back-fill of data with DDE in amibroker. Let's say if computer is shut down for one hour then there is no way to back-fill that one hour data.

Is there any option to get quote center data in amibroker along with back-fill capability??

D

darsh_goswami

But with dde option in amibroker,we can't get historical data and thats a big draw back. Even there is no back-fill of data with DDE in amibroker. Let's say if computer is shut down for one hour then there is no way to back-fill that one hour data.

Is there any option to get quote center data in amibroker along with back-fill capability??
Well brother cant say as i m not an amibroker user till the date.

But yeah if amibroker supports ASCII import , u can backfill. Dont know how , but there it must be some way out.

Cheers.
Darsh

I was used this link for checking MCX quotes, but few min delay.
http://www.mcxindia.com/sitepages/realtimedata.aspx
tried many MCX data providers, I felt no one dependable for the quality data feed even though they claim it. one of my friend using stock live data from stocklivedata.com for nifty trading and suggest me the same for MCX.
Now on a free trial with them. Anyhow i will update the result soon and hope i can suggest it for you.

Have a nice day!